Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gretchen the Media Queen

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
RayQix

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by RayQix » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:27 am

So......

Where are we *today*?

Anyone in political power seems to be on a “power trip” and whereas the past with us having a female gov’nr wasn’t bad, this time it seems she’s just following whatever wind suits her.

The big orange is not helping..... and W is just .... I dunno..... do as I say but don’t follow what I’m doing or my family does.

Self destruction won’t happen but damn the computer is counting “something” that smells or sounds like it. (Trek ref)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:26 am

In Michigan the face mask is “The Mark of the Botox Beast”. Now children 2 years and older have to accept “the mark”.

scifi and horror

Post by scifi and horror » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:23 am

Not wearing the Mask is the new "I should be able to smoke where ever I want too, it is my RIGHT!!!!"

I don't mind people who don't wear masks and get themselves sick. It is the people that they infect I feel sorry for.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:07 pm

Haven’t worn a mask yet and tested negative for covid numerous times.

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:10 pm

We are wearing the masks when we go in stores or other inside places.

We are also wearing them when in groups but whether the effectiveness of it is there is questionable .

scifi and horror

Post by scifi and horror » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:50 pm

brianp48093 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:59 am
As far as the smoking....some cities are/have banned smoking OUTDOORS. Nobody thinks that is excessive over reach??? I'm not even a smoker and I think it's total bullshit. Smoke free indoors? Sure. Outdoors? Fuck the little crybaby, triggered pussies. As far as masks, I don't give 2 shits what anyone else thinks. If I WANT to wear one, I will. If I don't WANT to, I won't. I honestly don't give 2 fucks about what anyone else thinks...
They also force you to wear a seatbelt in your own car, and they don't want you driving it when drunk. Screw everyone else just do what you want in public.

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:33 pm

Biggest thing is that so much of this is political.

Would be nice if it was honest concern for the public.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:57 pm

scifi and horror wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:50 pm
brianp48093 wrote:
As far as the smoking....some cities are/have banned smoking OUTDOORS. Nobody thinks that is excessive over reach??? I'm not even a smoker and I think it's total bullshit. Smoke free indoors? Sure. Outdoors? Fuck the little crybaby, triggered pussies. As far as masks, I don't give 2 shits what anyone else thinks. If I WANT to wear one, I will. If I don't WANT to, I won't. I honestly don't give 2 fucks about what anyone else thinks...
They also force you to wear a seatbelt in your own car, and they don't want you driving it when drunk. Screw everyone else just do what you want in public.
Seat belt and drunk driving LAWS are different from unilateral EOs.
Lucky615 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:07 pm
As if we don't have enough reason to think you are a complete jackass, you are now claiming to have suspected you had covid MULTIPLE TIMES and are thumbing your nose at protecting others. You are a despicable, subhuman, cum rag.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

696lover

Post by 696lover » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:47 am

'Racism is a public health emergency. Therefore I appoint an emergency board of blacks and place them in charge of the census. The constitution would prohibit a racial board, but this is for emergency health emergency. Public Health Emergency'

Does any person in the state doubt she is killing our jobs, killing our businesses, killing our elderly, to help biden by throwing the election to Joe? Whitler is a racist.

scifi and horror

Post by scifi and horror » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:57 am

696lover wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:47 am
Does any person in the state doubt she is killing our jobs, killing our businesses, killing our elderly, to help biden by throwing the election to Joe? Whitler is a racist.
Yes I doubt that statement.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:11 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:57 pm
scifi and horror wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:50 pm
brianp48093 wrote:
Seat belt and drunk driving LAWS are different from unilateral EOs.
Lucky615 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:07 pm
As if we don't have enough reason to think you are a complete jackass, you are now claiming to have suspected you had covid MULTIPLE TIMES and are thumbing your nose at protecting others. You are a despicable, subhuman, cum rag.
So now you can act like a little elementary school child and resort to name calling. Didn’t your mom teach you better. If she finds out you talk like this she will throw you out of the basement. Being from Ann Arbor you show zero class in the way you interact with people, you sound like the scum of the earth. See Ya Douche Bag. Sorry to the other posters but in order for Matt to understand, I have to go to his lower standards for him to understand.
Last edited by Deleted User 15342 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:07 am

Strechin Grechen bona fides are suspect. She went to see Biden, so she needed to bolster her affirmative action chops.

https://apnews.com/65025dc16aa18353cf868658d9b2314a

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Alligatorarms

Post by Alligatorarms » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:16 am

audiophile wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:07 am
Strechin Grechen bona fides are suspect. She went to see Biden, so she needed to bolster her affirmative action chops.

https://apnews.com/65025dc16aa18353cf868658d9b2314a
Big Gretch flew to Delaware..? (no doubt on a private jet)
To reintroduce herself to "Sleepy" Joe..?
Then she appoints want to be "Slum Lord" Gilchrist to lead the charge against
Unconscious Systemic Racism.
Frank Beckmann had some very logical comments after Big Gretch
held her press-less press conference on Wednesday.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:30 am

I feel really bad watching all you struggle under a woman with power.

Everything she is doing is legal, as the courts have affirmed.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:38 am

Yet you throw a hissy fit that the postmaster general fired executives?

I'm not so sure about Strechin Gretchen. The Michigan Supreme Court hasn't issued a ruling on EO's and there is no question she taken away rights guaranteed by the constitution so a if it goes federal she will lose.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic