Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Abc12 promoting racism?

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
brianp48093

Re: Abc12 promoting racism?

Post by brianp48093 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:40 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:48 am
sinklair wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:30 am
Helping level the playing field for everyone in our society, regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, etc. is about raising everyone up.
Yes!

Let's "level the playing field" by expecting less from blacks. Lowering test scores. Dismissing and excusing irresponsible and criminal behavior. Pandering (look it up, and it's not about pandas) to them. Hiring them and admitting them to college instead of white people even though they are severely under-qualified. Have the government support them their entire lives, like their great grandparents, grandparents, parents, their children, and a thousand generations.

Promoting the LGBTQIA+ agenda to all children, have them dress up like them, pretend to be them, pretend they are in a class of their own and create laws to protect that class, march in parades, dedicate a month to them, and do it all in the guise (look it up) of "equality."
Never in my life have I agreed so much with anything as much as I do with this post. Bravo. Perfectly said!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic