Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Guns, guns, GUNS!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
UP906

Re: Guns, guns, GUNS!!!

Post by UP906 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:30 pm

Defund the police!

LOL, if there was no law enforcement, I guarantee with absolute certainty that Mom would have got ventilated.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:32 pm

UP906 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:26 pm
If the roles were reversed, would the white folks be up on hate crime charges for screaming "I'll beat your black ass"?

Fuck... how can anybody not see who the aggressor is here?
What will probably get them off in viewing it yet again is:
1) The comment to the husband about beating his ass.
2) Beating on the car and blocking their path. He did have to back up a little more before leaving. I don’t know if I would have been that afraid for my life from them but a Decent defense lawyer should be Able to get the charges dismissed for both of them.

Working against them is her cocking the gun when she pulls it out. That could be seen as using a weapon to intimidate and cause fear. $50 says that’s where her charge comes from. I’m not exactly sure where his comes from? The car backing into her maybe? Unfortunately the part showing the back of the car is spinning around in the full version so we can’t quite see what happens.
Last edited by Rate This on Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:38 pm

I am betting pre riots/ George Floyd murder that they never would have been charged. Now it seems like charge 'em and ask questions later to avoid riots/conflict.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:38 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:38 pm
I am betting pre riots/ George Floyd murder that they never would have been charged. Now it seems like charge 'em and ask questions later to avoid riots/conflict.
And more often then not get them dismissed I think.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:40 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:32 pm
UP906 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:26 pm
If the roles were reversed, would the white folks be up on hate crime charges for screaming "I'll beat your black ass"?

Fuck... how can anybody not see who the aggressor is here?
What will probably get them off in viewing it yet again is:
1) The comment to the husband about beating his ass.
2) Beating on the car and blocking their path. He did have to back up a little more before leaving. I don’t know if I would have been that afraid for my life from them but a Decent defense lawyer should be Able to get the charges dismissed for both of them.

Working against them is her cocking the gun when she pulls it out. That could be seen as using a weapon to intimidate and cause fear. $50 says that’s where her charge comes from. I’m not exactly sure where his comes from? The car backing into her maybe? Unfortunately the part showing the back of the car is spinning around in the full version so we can’t quite see what happens.
The white woman kept backing up and she was the one with gun- the big Dog now so to speak. You can tell she did not want to have to use that thing cause she kept backing up and her voice was trembling and I'm sure all the thoughts crossing into her head how effed up her life would be if she had to use it.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:43 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:
And more often then not get them dismissed I think.
I would think........................

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:49 pm

“Guns, Guns, Guns” from the Guess Who 1972.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:10 pm

No. Beach Boys rewrite:

And we'll buy
Guns Guns Guns
Till Joe Biden comes
To take them away

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:38 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:11 pm
The couple have both been charged with felonious assault which is a 4-year felony. Bouchard made the announcement and I don’t exactly consider him a screaming liberal...

Given that they appeared to have an out in front of them without needing to move anybody any further back it would appear the gun was drawn to intimidate so this appears to meet that criteria. Maybe they can beat it but I doubt it.
Bouchard should be embarrassed that he was part of this - even announcing the charges. He did say they were because of the Oakland County Prosecutor, but didn't mention who that was. Both of them are going to be responsible for Oakland County turning into a cesspool where you let aggressors and thugs roam the streets.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:41 am

km1125 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:38 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:11 pm
The couple have both been charged with felonious assault which is a 4-year felony. Bouchard made the announcement and I don’t exactly consider him a screaming liberal...

Given that they appeared to have an out in front of them without needing to move anybody any further back it would appear the gun was drawn to intimidate so this appears to meet that criteria. Maybe they can beat it but I doubt it.
Bouchard should be embarrassed that he was part of this - even announcing the charges. He did say they were because of the Oakland County Prosecutor, but didn't mention who that was. Both of them are going to be responsible for Oakland County turning into a cesspool where you let aggressors and thugs roam the streets.
I don’t quite know about that now... that’s a little extreme...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:57 am

They should just driven off after getting a photo.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:00 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:38 am
I believe both parties are in the wrong.

Didn't see the original "bumping into," but then the blacks berate the whites, calling them "racists, punk as bitches, gonna beat yo white ass," etc. Then the black hits the whites' vehicle.

Whites go all kinda crazy and pull a gun.

Blacks keep screaming.

Ignorance. All around.
Stop the music. We agree.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:01 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:57 am
They should just driven off after getting a photo.
Yeah... it wasn’t worth all this. I just think they didn’t have any idea how to deescalate and deal with irate black women.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:14 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:10 pm
No. Beach Boys rewrite:

And we'll buy
Guns Guns Guns
Till Joe Biden comes
To take them away
So true. All part of the agenda.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:47 pm

I don't think he overreacted. She overreacted after the instigators damaged their property.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic