Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Russia Paid The Taliban To Kill American Soldiers In Afganistan

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Russia Paid The Taliban To Kill American Soldiers In Afganistan

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:04 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:50 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:46 pm
Meanwhile the ads are writing themselves:

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/stat ... 27584?s=20
The Lincoln Project is re-branded Never Trump... nothing but a bunch of butthurt losers.
He could kill your mother on fifth avenue and keep your support. Admit it... no insane scenario I can come up with could break your support. Caught in bed with a live boy and a dead girl? You’d excuse it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:19 pm

Countless times the left has lied and fabricated to achieve their goals. Countless times. Open Source intelligence is useless.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:22 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:04 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:50 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:46 pm
Meanwhile the ads are writing themselves:

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/stat ... 27584?s=20
The Lincoln Project is re-branded Never Trump... nothing but a bunch of butthurt losers.
He could kill your mother on fifth avenue and keep your support. Admit it... no insane scenario I can come up with could break your support. Caught in bed with a live boy and a dead girl? You’d excuse it.
John McCain fought for this country and was a prisoner of war for over 5 years. Trump was a draft dodger.

"He's not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."- Trump says

........and this actually makes perfect sense to these Trumpers.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:31 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:19 pm
Countless times the left has lied and fabricated to achieve their goals. Countless times. Open Source intelligence is useless.
It was confirmed to be in his daily briefing in February. Instead you deflect to “The Left”... that great catch all for things that conservatives dislike. I’d be surprised if he makes it through July at this rate.

I’m also certain all of the republicans against him and the veterans coming out of the woodwork and the people regretting their votes popping up everywhere are part of “The Left” too. :roll:

From the ad I linked to earlier:
“I’m a pro-life, gun-owning combat veteran, and I can see Trump for what he is—a coward. We need to send this draft dodger back to his golf courses. The lives of our troops depend on it.”
Not exactly the words of a hardened leftist. I’ve run into numerous people who voted for Trump the First time and they say similar things... all are voting Biden.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:56 pm

well, we'll just leave it here....................

Noun. sheeple pl (plural only) (derogatory, slang) People who unquestioningly accept as true whatever their political leaders say or who adopt popular opinion as their own without scrutiny.
Last edited by Mr.Transistor on Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:57 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:31 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:19 pm
It was confirmed to be in his daily briefing in February. Instead you deflect to “The Left”... that great catch all for things that conservatives dislike. I’d be surprised if he makes it through July at this rate.

I’m also certain all of the republicans against him and the veterans coming out of the woodwork and the people regretting their votes popping up everywhere are part of “The Left” too. :roll:

From the ad I linked to earlier:
“I’m a pro-life, gun-owning combat veteran, and I can see Trump for what he is—a coward. We need to send this draft dodger back to his golf courses. The lives of our troops depend on it.”
Not exactly the words of a hardened leftist. I’ve run into numerous people who voted for Trump the First time and they say similar things... all are voting Biden.
That's all well and good. You and a lot of other people think Trump sucks. I get it.

Back to the NY Times story. Write this down. Today, June 30th, 2020. This N.Y. Times story does not pass the smell test. Maybe not fake news, but certainly manufactured.

Here's my campaign slogan for 2020. Trump Sucks, but he sucks less.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:06 pm

If you listen to the "denials", they aren't really that at all. It seems to me they are admitting this info was in the daily written briefings. The excuse they appear to be giving is Trump doesn't read his briefings, so he was not informed.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:09 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:06 pm
If you listen to the "denials", they aren't really that at all. It seems to me they are admitting this info was in the daily written briefings. The excuse they appear to be giving is Trump doesn't read his briefings, so he was not informed.
Well he does know more than the Generals, after all.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:10 pm

Honeyman wrote:
So the story should be, "Trump didn't read a daily briefing that contained unsubstantiated intel that the Russians were trying to bribe Islamic Jihadists to kill American soldiers who get a hard on thinking about just doing that anyway?

Must not have been much of a bribe. We've lost two hero's so far this year in Afghanistan.
Last edited by Bryce on Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:11 pm

Honeyman wrote:
That lines up with several of his former officials saying he doesn’t read the daily briefings... we all are aware how dangerous that really is.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:11 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:10 pm
Honeyman wrote:
So the story should be, "Trump didn't read a daily briefing that contained unsubstantiated intel that the Russians were trying to bribe Islamic Jihadists to kill American soldiers who get a hard on thinking about just doing that anyway?
Not quite but your effort to understand is causing you to make progress...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:12 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:11 pm
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Must not have been much of a bribe. We've lost two hero's so far this year in Afghanistan.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:13 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:12 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:11 pm
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
We also have fewer troops there do we not? I get your an always Trumper but c’mon.. if he doesn’t read his briefings or more likely have someone explain them to him isn’t that a bad sign?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:29 pm

Pretty much common knowledge that they have dumbed down these reports so he would pay attention. Made them much shorter and included more pictures and graphs. Ya' know...like if he were 8 years old.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:51 pm

Bryce, you like Russia don't you?

I know Melania has been a big influence on Chetto Small Hands... He's an appologist.

Just like he begged Chairman Xi to be his pal up until February when Xi refuted Trump. Now China is an enemy.

Reading John Bolton's book today... "the Left" has plenty of excellent talking points for our Red state suburban white voters between now and November.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic