Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

$1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:34 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:15 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:11 pm
You have to request the ballot first... they don't just send you one. You sign the card and they compare signatures before they ever send you a ballot and then they compare signatures again before they count the ballot. If it doesn't match whats on file its tossed. An official like that is by far the exception. Such fraud is extremely rare and easy to sniff out.
Yeah. But, I got my ballot request form in the mail. How do they know it was really me that filled it out and sent it in? How many dead people have had ballot request forms sent out?

I always hear you guy's say voter fraud doesn't happen. Now, when a Democrat is caught red handed, the tune gets changed to "extremely rare."
That's not the kind of fraud Trump spoke of.

Secondly again that what the signatures are for. Comparing them to whats on file works to sniff out somebody trying to cheat.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:19 am

Sorry if this was answered already, but what happened to the stimulus checks? Did they get uploaded to bank accounts? If so, were they taken back? Also, for paper checks, those can't be legally cashed.

What I am trying to get at is how much actual waste came from this?

Frankly, in a country of 300+ million where number of people receiving a check is in the high 200 million range, $1.4 billion in checks sent out with an undetermined actual loss is pretty good.

I gather OP likely thinks this is a big ol' problem, but honestly it isn't. It signals to me that this approach can and should be applied once more. Actually, we should probably up the amount to $3,000

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:54 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:19 am
Sorry if this was answered already, but what happened to the stimulus checks? Did they get uploaded to bank accounts? If so, were they taken back? Also, for paper checks, those can't be legally cashed.

Frankly, in a country of 300+ million where number of people receiving a check is in the high 200 million range, $1.4 billion in checks sent out with an undetermined actual loss is pretty good.

I gather OP likely thinks this is a big ol' problem, but honestly it isn't. It signals to me that this approach can and should be applied once more. Actually, we should probably up the amount to $3,000
As I recall the money is clawed back first with a nice letter and then with famished wages of whoever cashed it.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:35 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:54 am
Neckbeard wrote:

As I recall the money is clawed back first with a nice letter and then with famished wages of whoever cashed it.
Then whats the fucking problem here?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:53 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:35 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:54 am
Neckbeard wrote:

Then whats the fucking problem here?
There actually isn’t one really... this is a straw man argument...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:57 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:47 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:48 pm
So you admit you don’t understand how vote by mail works. Glad we cleared that up.
NOPE!

Dead people aren't supposed to get checks from the government and dead people aren't supposed to get letters about voting, but here we are.
If they are dead how do they sign correctly enough to not be detected exactly?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:30 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:26 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:57 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
So you admit you don’t understand how vote by mail works. Glad we cleared that up.
NOPE!

Dead people aren't supposed to get checks from the government and dead people aren't supposed to get letters about voting, but here we are.
The same way the relatives and current occupiers of the deceased persons' homes forge signatures to cash checks.
That’s not the same thing skippy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:48 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:15 pm
Rate This wrote:
You have to request the ballot first... they don't just send you one. You sign the card and they compare signatures before they ever send you a ballot and then they compare signatures again before they count the ballot. If it doesn't match whats on file its tossed. An official like that is by far the exception. Such fraud is extremely rare and easy to sniff out.
Yeah. But, I got my ballot request form in the mail. How do they know it was really me that filled it out and sent it in? How many dead people have had ballot request forms sent out?

I always hear you guy's say voter fraud doesn't happen. Now, when a Democrat is caught red handed, the tune gets changed to "extremely rare."
1 in 5 Ballots Rejected as Fraud Is Charged in N.J. Mail-In Election
Following accusations of widespread fraud, voter intimidation, and ballot theft in the May 12 municipal elections in Paterson, N.J., state Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal (pictured) announced Thursday he is charging four men with voter fraud – including the vice president of the City Council and a candidate for that body.

In the City Council election, 16,747 vote-by-mail ballots were received, but only 13,557 votes were counted. More than 3,190 votes, 19% of the total ballots cast, were disqualified by the board of elections. Due to the pandemic, Paterson’s election was done through vote-by-mail. Community organizations, such as the city’s NAACP chapter, are calling for the entire election to be invalidated.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 43551.html

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:02 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:41 am
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:55 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Apparently you don’t know how mail in voting works.
I know how it works. People like this will be in charge of sending the ballots out and counting them...
Southfield clerk will go to trial on six felony charges

A Southfield city clerk was bound over for trial on six felonies involving falsifying absentee ballot records in 2018, the Michigan Attorney General's Office said Thursday.

Hawkins, 38, faces up to 48 years if convicted of all six felonies, which include election law – falsifying returns/records; forgery of a public record; misconduct in office; and three counts of using a computer to commit a crime involving falsifying returns/records, forgery of a public record and misconduct in office.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 346760002/

You have to request the ballot first... they don't just send you one.

100% false.

The secretary of state sent "all registered voters" applications in the mail, even the dead ones.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michigan-v ... lications/

Tell me again how the dead ones were able to "request a ballot first..."

They weren’t.... the applications were automatically sent THIS TIME... normally for your first time you show up at city hall to get started with it. You’re an idiot.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:10 pm

Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
NOPE!

That's the job of us shifty lefties.

I know I'll probably be killed for reveling how it works, but I'm willing to let the cat out of the bag so my friends here on the Buzzboard know how votes are being stolen right underneath their very noses.

First, we have highly trained teams, thousands of 'em, using unmarked recycled laptops that were originally intended to be given to rural students but now are used to scan the internet (on government subsidized broadband connections) for obituaries. Each obituary is extensively vetted as to determine if the recently departed voter would have been Team Red or Team Blue (No sense in stealing a vote that would have gone your way anyway, even if they are dead). Once the Star Chamber committee comes to a consensus that the ballot should be stolen (FUN FACT: The consensus is not taken by vote. Too risky to fraud.) Phase II operations are implemented.

Phase II consist of 24-hour surveillance of the dead voter's mailbox for the arrival of the ballot. Surveillance teams are selected on their ninja skills as well as having wardrobe items like a Steve Jobs black T-shirt in order to avoid detection when retrieving the ballot during the wee hours of the night.

Phase III is where the magic happens. All the stolen ballots are forwarded to a PostalAnnex+ store in a strip mall just outside Nogalas, Mexico where hundred of children taken from their families during immigration raids mark and sign the ballots. Those fraudulent ballots are then stuffed in the pages of "Your Weekly Shopper Savings" bulk rate advertising flyers to be reintroduced into postal system undetected.

There you have it, the lid has been blown off. Concerned readers should waste no time forwarding this information to their duly elected representatives so they might hold a press conference and offer this account verbatim about how vote by mail is teeming with corruption.

Whew.... glad I got that off my chest.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:25 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:10 pm
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
NOPE!

I know I'll probably be killed for reveling how it works, but I'm willing to let the cat out of the bag so my friends here on the Buzzboard know how votes are being stolen right underneath their very noses.

First, we have highly trained teams, thousands of 'em, using unmarked recycled laptops that were originally intended to be given to rural students but now are used to scan the internet (on government subsidized broadband connections) for obituaries. Each obituary is extensively vetted as to determine if the recently departed voter would have been Team Red or Team Blue (No sense in stealing a vote that would have gone your way anyway, even if they are dead). Once the Star Chamber committee comes to a consensus that the ballot should be stolen (FUN FACT: The consensus is not taken by vote. Too risky to fraud.) Phase II operations are implemented.

Phase II consist of 24-hour surveillance of the dead voter's mailbox for the arrival of the ballot. Surveillance teams are selected on their ninja skills as well as having wardrobe items like a Steve Jobs black T-shirt in order to avoid detection when retrieving the ballot during the wee hours of the night.

Phase III is where the magic happens. All the stolen ballots are forwarded to a PostalAnnex+ store in a strip mall just outside Nogalas, Mexico where hundred of children taken from their families during immigration raids mark and sign the ballots. Those fraudulent ballots are then stuffed in the pages of "Your Weekly Shopper Savings" bulk rate advertising flyers to be reintroduced into postal system undetected.

There you have it, the lid has been blown off. Concerned readers should waste no time forwarding this information to their duly elected representatives so they might hold a press conference and offer this account verbatim about how vote by mail is teeming with corruption.

My god...

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:25 pm
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:10 pm
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
NOPE!

My god...
Shocking huh?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:30 pm

An expose that project Veritas could only dream of...

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:42 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:30 pm
Yes, and sadly I must, in my remaining days, walk the streets of Portland and Scottsdale in a James O'Keefe-like pimp outfit if I'm not to be noticed by those who would see me harmed.

Wadd up bitches?
(Did I do that right?)

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:15 pm

Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:42 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:30 pm
Yes, and sadly I must, in my remaining days, walk the streets of Portland and Scottsdale in a James O'Keefe-like pimp outfit if I'm not to be noticed by those who would see me harmed.

Wadd up bitches?
(Did I do that right?)
Perfectly...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic