Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

“Don’t touch me, nigger.”

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

The Black Man Said It Six Times

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:22 am

Remember when they claimed that the so-called "Michigan Militia" was trying to start a race war? Remember when government agents went around to radio stations and tried to convince owners and managers that certain talk show hosts were the leaders of a national militia, and that they had to take the show or shows off the air? And they did, in their naive dutiful way? I won't mention any stations or names, or the naive owners and managers will come out from their bunkers and once again defend their decisions, as wrongly based as they were.

But look now who is REALLY fomenting Revolution and Racism. You have to be an African American singer from Saginaw, who is heard every five minutes on the Hallmark Channel, to not be able to see the truth here.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Shuts Up

Black Man Uses N Word Six Times While Beating White Man

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:26 am

Remember that Macy's also has videos of the unprovoked attack. I hope they stick to their guns on this, and don't capitulate to the mob.

It's difficult find the videos that aren't all marked up by defenders of the attack. Don't use google. YouTube has taken many videos down because they don't support the Left Wing agenda. I knew right away when Google and YouTube came up with censorship software for CHINA, that they would soon use it to suppress Conservatives from dissenting against the Left Wing Agenda.

https://www.newslocker.com/en-us/news/g ... ideo/view/

TC Talks

Re: “Don’t touch me, nigger.”

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:13 pm

Remember when white folks brined down 30 city blocks of Tulsa?

Remember when African American men started showing up hanging from trees this past month?

Remember when systematic racism was rampant in the Detroit Police Department and it is largely blamed on the riots of 1967?

Remember when you could fly the Confederate flag at a Nascar event?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Black Man Uses N Word Six Times While Beating White Man

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:22 pm

A little bird just emailed me that you have me on ignore. So how on earth did you respond to this? The girl who informed me didn't understand either. Hmmmmm....

So according to the post above, you think two wrongs make a right. That reinforces my belief that you are no longer a Christian, if you ever were. I strongly suspect that you are a practicing Atheist. You also believe in killing the unborn, or even just born, to harvest human organs to sell. So apparently it's OK with you to murder African American babies in the womb, or shortly after being born (at least for now). You are a hypocrite and an atheist.

TC Shuts Up

Better Uncensored Video Link Of Beating At Macy's at GVC

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:18 pm

You don't get the full effect with those tiny cell phone video, and censored audio. This tells the story much better.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/macys-white-empl ... ideo-47171

Macy's better have the balls to defend the man who was beaten. A cowardly dismissal after a board meeting will result in a nationwide boycott. Macy's hasn't been doing very well as it is, and this could be the final straw.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:41 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:13 pm

Remember when African American men started showing up hanging from trees this past month?

Remember when systematic racism was rampant in the Detroit Police Department and it is largely blamed on the riots of 1967?

So that makes this asshole right?

TC Shuts Up

No Inflammatory Repeats

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:59 pm

Quit going back to the original thread name. It's then regarded as racist to repeat what the attacker said.

Rate This

Re: No Inflammatory Repeats

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:02 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:59 pm
Quit going back to the original thread name. It's then regarded as racist to repeat what the attacker said.
What? Seek help.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:44 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:41 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Absolutely not. But I feel we need to keep our focus on the real injustice. This guy who is getting yelled at might experience kind of thing a few times in his life. This kind of hate happen to every black person many times in their lives. I don't have any interest in putting focus on "White boy problems" when there is systematic issues with an entire race.

I guess I reject the concept of reverse racism.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:44 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:41 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Absolutely not. But I feel we need to keep our focus on the real injustice. This guy who is getting yelled at might experience kind of thing a few times in his life. This kind of hate happen to every black person many times in their lives. I don't have any interest in putting focus on "White boy problems" when there is systematic issues with an entire race.

I guess I reject the concept of reverse racism.
It’s just plain racism. Doesn’t matter who commits it and who it’s toward. Any person of any race can be a racist. I know I just blew your mind.

Realist

Post by Realist » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:57 pm

I don’t post much in this section as I don’t like debating politics, as you will never change my mind and I probably won’t change others. But after reading this, I’ve got one thing to say:

It is truly my belief that EVERYONE, despite how much they deny it, is a racist to some degree or another. It might be very little to an iota but it’s there.

Where the line is drawn is when you are a bigot. This hillbilly that yelled the N word clearly is

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:18 pm

Realist wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:57 pm
I don’t post much in this section as I don’t like debating politics, as you will never change my mind and I probably won’t change others. But after reading this, I’ve got one thing to say:

It is truly my belief that EVERYONE, despite how much they deny it, is a racist to some degree or another. It might be very little to an iota but it’s there.

Where the line is drawn is when you are a bigot. This hillbilly that yelled the N word clearly is
Which one? The black guy yelling it clearly in the recording or the white guy who allegedly said it before it got rolling?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:20 pm

But when your race has stacked the deck so clearly against another race, you really can't claim racism over a few words. Racism is a systematic discrimination.

― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:23 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:20 pm
But when your race has stacked the deck so clearly against another race, you really can't claim racism over a few words. Racism is a systematic discrimination.
Racism is also extremely individualized. Systemic racism is not the only kind of racism.

I had a black Woman I worked with tell me “you’re really cool for a white guy”... That in itself is racist. She assumed that because of my race I would automatically not be cool. Just the same as a white person assuming she would be unable to be articulate based on her being black.

Seriously.. educate yourself before blathering out the progressive bullshit that’s half thought out. Based on your “a few words” standard this man could have simply moved on and ignored it. Most people are not saying the n word to people’s faces. The way it looked the white guy got sucker punched for nothing.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:34 pm

Forgive me, but it doesn't sound like you have enough understanding of racism to be preaching to others about what it is. Bigotry is a bias, racism is an institutional process that expands beyond two people.

You actually sound apologetic for the white persective.

What is your history with the topic?

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic