Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

"King Of All Media" Will Have To Step Down From Throne

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

"King Of All Media" Will Have To Step Down From Throne

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:24 am

Videos have surfaced of Howard Stern in "Blackface", and repeatingly using of the "N-word", which he previously denied using. Now, the "King Of All Media" must step down from the throne. Why don't you all hold your breath until this happens? Maybe if there are enough anti Stern protests, with Whiter than White People, waving flags and chanting in small towns across America, "Hey Hey! Ho! Ho! Howard Stern Has Got To Go". Considering this is Howard Stern, all the women in the march can even dress up like "Hos". This will also end the use of the "F-word" for good. Well, at least some good can come out of all this. PM me if you want to organize an Anti Stern protest.

https://pagesix.com/2020/06/12/howard-s ... th-n-word/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 15342

Re: "King Of All Media" Will Have To Step Down From Throne

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:59 am

First off Stern is an ass, second he shouldn’t have to step down. His show is a subscription based program people pay for the service not everyone has to listen. If he is forced to step down then something is wrong, at that point I would boycott SiriusXM.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:37 am

Who give a fuck what Howard Stern has done, seen doing, said or performed? You go ahead and organize your protest - let me know when to show up so I can come out and mock you.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:04 pm

Ahh yes, the 90s....

...when Stern's radio and TV shows were great!

I am not a fan of the holier-than-thou, elitist snob version of Stern who does radio today. His interviews are nauseatingly boring.

Even five years ago, he was still doing plenty of good radio.

Some of the Hollyweird Squares material he used to do on his shows was among the funniest stuff I've ever seen.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:18 pm

Ever heard the phrase "Can't get arrested" ?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:10 pm

Here's the video, and it is funny. He says it was all Robin's idea and he didn't want to do the skit.
If folks have a problem, call her not him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXVbkLXRCUI

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:11 pm

Only brain dead idiots like TCSU would think Stern would have to step down.

I dont understand the outrage over these past performances that were broadcast. Same thing with Jimmy Fallon bit that made news a few weeks ago. It was an SNL skit from decades ago...so now hes a racist?!? I understand if you find a hidden video where Pierce Brosnan is calling some valet guy in N word (JUST AN EXAMPLE) but these videos that were taped specificall so people would see them?!? I dont get it.

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:14 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:11 pm
Only brain dead idiots like TCSU would think Stern would have to step down.

I dont understand the outrage over these past performances that were broadcast. Same thing with Jimmy Fallon bit that made news a few weeks ago. It was an SNL skit from decades ago...so now hes a racist?!? I understand if you find a hidden video where Pierce Brosnan is calling some valet guy in N word (JUST AN EXAMPLE) but these videos that were taped specificall so people would see them?!? I dont get it.
I said something like this in another thread. It's not the people complaining. It's the target peeing their pants and apologizing profusely. Howard Stern isn't going to step down. His gonads have dropped.

Fallon on the other hand has apparently been socially neutered, and had to beg forgiveness.
If Fallon would of just not said nothing, it would of blown over.
Like most Twitter users, he don't understand the best way to piss off the accuser is to act like you never saw it.

There's not many people using Twitter. You wouldn't know it by the way the media lets us know about every tweet, but Bill Maher once said on his show only 22% of adult Americans use Twitter. For the media, the entertainment industry and the political world, it's their life blood. For everyone else, it's ehh.

And something else I said in the other thread:
If the Liberal Media didn't regurgitate every tweet of someone they despise, who would know what he said?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:43 pm

Twitter is a platform for a small number of people plus whatever fake accounts the favorite country or countries of the day can come up with to back their favored position...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:31 am

FWIW...

Both my kids, in their early to mid twenties, stopped using Twitter a couple of years ago.
Although in their teen years they stopped using Facebook because "the old people were on it" they have gravitated back to it. Instagram is another of their favorites.

The new "hot" social media platform that is gaining widespread use among the younger folks is Tik Tok. It's a short form video platform that's pretty entertaining.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:08 am

My 20 something kids use SnapChat and TikTok (the Chinese data collection equilivent of Facebook).

Twitter blew it when they killed off Vine.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:57 am

The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:28 am

Yup, TikTok, Instagram, and Snapchat are the popular social media platforms among youths these days.

As for the whole blackface saga - there is certainly a double standard. Remember all the faux outrage over comments Megan Kelly made several years back? (The real reason NBC wanted her gone was weak ratings.)

Holy shit do I miss the Jackie Martling days of the Stern show.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:41 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:28 am
Holy shit do I miss the Jackie Martling days of the Stern show.
I totally forgot he was a Spartan!!!!! He's still around, doing stand up and YouTube videos

https://www.jokeland.com/jd05

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:14 pm

Indeed, he received a mechanical engineering degree from MSU. He loved hanging out in Ann Arbor, though (he used to go there for the weed).

He hosted Jackie's Joke Hunt on Howard 101 for a number of years.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic