Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who Will Be The REAL Democrat Candidate?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Who Will Be The REAL Democrat Candidate?

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:29 pm

It is becoming increasingly obvious that Joe Biden will either not be the Democrat nominee or won't be President very long even if he were elected. That's not even beginning to touch upon his sordid past.

It's becoming more and more obvious that Joe Biden is a "Placeholder" for the Democrats, until the real candidate emerges, much less likable and even more authoritative and totalitarian than Biden. One who will destroy America as we know it.

I don't think the election should be held if we don't have a chance to fully vet, interview, and debate the actual candidates. This is a shell game, called by its real name.

It reminds me of a college Class Registration Schedule where certain sections show the course professor as "Staff" or "To Be Announced". That's what they used to do when sections of classes were to be taught by professors who were notoriously unpopular, even tyrannical. Freshman Coeds would say, "oh, my section is being taught by "Dr. Staff". Do you know anything about him?" This really happened.

If we want America to survive as a free country, free in the sense of liberty, then you have to vote for "Biden's" opponent.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... statement/
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Honeyman

Re: Who Will Be The REAL Democrat Candidate?

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:59 pm

You're an idiot.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:08 pm

Until we see otherwise, the dems will be ridin' with slidin' Joe Biden.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:20 pm

Neither of the previous two comments addresses the issue.

Honeyman's IQ is less than the idiot range (statistically possible), and Matt is nothing but an AA snob. You have to go to Dixboro and Dexter now to find good decent people these days. In fact, Matt, all the "Rich" people in Ann Arbor are moving to Livingston County. They can't even stand it anymore.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:31 pm

You're an idiot.

Your comments are so fucking stupid, they barely need to be addressed. You just state them as facts like the sun rises in the east.

"It is becoming increasingly obvious that Joe Biden will either not be the Democrat nominee or won't be President very long even if he were elected." How so? Do you see into the future?

"I don't think the election should be held if we don't have a chance to fully vet, interview, and debate the actual candidates." Huh? Joe Biden has been in the public eye for decades. But the idiot you genuflect to is getting destroyed in the polls, so you want to move the goalposts.

"If we want America to survive as a free country, free in the sense of liberty, then you have to vote for "Biden's" opponent." No.

You're an idiot

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:35 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... statement/

Biden talks about "inability to focus". He must be talking about himself.

Actually, I kind of feel bad for Joe Biden, being propped up like a "Fence Post Turtle" like the guy in that Star Trek episode. They can't run with their real candidate. Deep down, you know it too.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:40 pm

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:51 pm

Joe Biden has been a crook for decades. He's up to his neck in Ukrainian chicanery. Saying that he would withhold $1B aid if a prosecutor investigating him wasn't deposed. He's admitted a bunch of crooked things at meetings with "friendly" audiences. Just like Comey and Strozk admitted in meetings and emails. The "friendly" audience just laughed. Strozk made faces, indicating he thought he would never be held responsible for his crooked dealings, even though it's clear in emails and written notes.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:07 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:51 pm
Joe Biden has been a crook for decades. He's up to his neck in Ukrainian chicanery. Saying that he would withhold $1B aid if a prosecutor investigating him wasn't deposed. He's admitted a bunch of crooked things at meetings with "friendly" audiences. Just like Comey and Strozk admitted in meetings and emails. The "friendly" audience just laughed. Strozk made faces, indicating he thought he would never be held responsible for his crooked dealings, even though it's clear in emails and written notes.
You just regurgitate shit Breitbart and your conspiracy right-wing websites make up. Meanwhile, the whole world can see and hear the lies and complete untruths spoken from your beloved Trump. You're a dolt.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:22 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:51 pm
Joe Biden has been a crook for decades.

And Donald Trump is a paragon of virtue.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:27 pm

Have you seen the videos? You can't make this stuff up.

What kind of Psychotropic drugs are you all on? List of Psychotropic Medications. Perhaps all of the above?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_p ... edications

You can buy this book on eBay and read about yourselves. "Altered States Of Awareness" from Scientific American. Because you are so fond of "Science", as peddled by Scientifically illiterate people.

https://www.ebay.com/i/184172624087?chn ... 33c695ee6b

Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:29 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:27 pm
Have you seen the videos? You can't make this stuff up.

What kind of Psychotropic drugs are you all on?

You can buy this book on eBay and read about yourselves. "Altered States Of Awareness" from Scientific American. Because you are so fond of "Science", as peddled by Scientifically illiterate people.

https://www.ebay.com/i/184172624087?chn ... 33c695ee6b
What?

I got it wrong?

Donald Trump isn't a paragon of virtue?

Well, I'll be darned.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:38 pm

You people are what Stalin called "Useful Idiots". When the invaders no longer need you, they'll shoot you into ditches.

Look at what Saul Alinsky wrote.

Compare it to the Democrat Platform.

http://www.kegley-inc.com/8-levels-cont ... l-alinsky/
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:49 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:38 pm
You people are what Stalin called "Useful Idiots". When the invaders no longer need you, they'll shoot you into ditches.
Actually that’s what Russia has been using Trump for...

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:54 pm

And in over four years, you have yet to produce evidence of Russia controlling Trump. And I thought you liked The Russians. Or was it the Soviet Union you liked? Obama made promises to disarm the US to the Russians if he was reelected. That wasn't collusion?

And where is the "PP" tape, which ALL the FISA warrants were based on? Four years and NO PP TAPE!

Adam Schiff was so sure it existed that he was made a fool of by Russian DJs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Rut64GDgA
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic