Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bill Harris' career, a lifetime of cop-supporting

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Bill Harris' career, a lifetime of cop-supporting

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:05 am

sinklair wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:11 pm
If the station is good with keeping Bill’s bio up there for freelance work, that’s their decision. If you disagree, I suggest you apply to become the new GM. I can introduce you to the regional manager, Lame Michaelson...
Sinclair can do what it wants, but if it wants people to take its BLM message seriously, it will remove the police officer’s favorite newscaster, Deputy Bill Harris, from its website and not use him on any future newscast.

Nearly 50 years of blindly promoting cops is hardly a career to be proud of. Is that the kind of newscaster you want? One that has never revealed any police corruption despite being closest to cops his entire career?

COPS has been cancelled.

Live PD has been canceled.

It’s time to cancel Harris PD and pdq.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:23 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:27 pm
if it wants people to take its BLM message seriously,
Is there a message other than violence, looting, riots, and thuggery ??
Still to be seen.

However, you'll never find any condemnation of any cop from Bill's lips or fingertips.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:53 pm

MasterB wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:49 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:05 am
sinklair wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:11 pm
If the station is good with keeping Bill’s bio up there for freelance work, that’s their decision. If you disagree, I suggest you apply to become the new GM. I can introduce you to the regional manager, Lame Michaelson...
Sinclair can do what it wants, but if it wants people to take its BLM message seriously, it will remove the police officer’s favorite newscaster, Deputy Bill Harris, from its website and not use him on any future newscast.

Nearly 50 years of blindly promoting cops is hardly a career to be proud of. Is that the kind of newscaster you want? One that has never revealed any police corruption despite being closest to cops his entire career?

COPS has been cancelled.

Live PD has been canceled.

It’s time to cancel Harris PD and pdq.
Live PD was a pretty good show A&E made the wrong choice in canceling it being the number 1 show on Fri & Sat nights I hope it finds a new home as for Cops I stopped watching that years ago. You met Bill Harris Lovin you didn't like him from day 1 because he was pro-police.
No “journalist” should be pro-police. They should be objective.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:58 am

Flint water crisis.

Bill: "Let's talk to a cop about it!"

Crim.

Bill: "Let's talk to a cop about it!"

Police kill George Floyd.

Bill: "Squirrel!"

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:50 am

It’s quite telling that Bill backed off from all the “cop speak” from his bio and turned them into “first responders” for his hall of game bio.

Nothing like talking out of both sides of your mouth to try to make yourself look better.

Who needs the truth when you’ve got an award to win?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic