Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

EX KGB Operative tells Future of USA

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
windsor

EX KGB Operative tells Future of USA

Post by windsor » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:24 pm

Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov tells in interview from 1984 the steps to take down a free society from the inside.

We are now there...…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti2HiZ41C_w

djhitmann003

1.54K subscribers

Subscribe
In the 1980s, Soviet defector and KGB operative Yuri Bezmenov, specializing in the fields of Marxist-Leninist #propaganda and ideological #subversion; warned us about the silent war being waged against America as part of a long term plan to take over and destroy the American system and way of life.
Even though the Soviet Union collapsed, the same tactics are being used by other hostile governments. Basically they’re slowly trying to brainwash Americans to hate themselves by using race, sex, gender and other ways to divide people. It’s too bad our own media act as protagonists. Makes you wonder whether most of their funding is domestically or internationally based... I’ve posted this before but thank you to @thegaywhostrayed who reminded about this

F**K Trudeau and F**K CBC !!!!

Turkeytop

Re: EX KGB Operative tells Future of USA

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:56 pm

Tinfoil Hats, everybody. Tinfoil hats.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:03 pm

I have more subscribers than this guy...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

windsor

Post by windsor » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:04 pm

Oh I knew you would pop up Turkey...….you must be rubbing your hands with glee right now.

Marxists like you never want people to educate themselves and see what is really going on...…..The Devil/Marxists best trick is making people believe he doesn't exist.

F**K Trudeau and F**K CBC !!!!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:18 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15335

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:21 pm

Wood one of them hats protec my head from marxst

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:44 pm

patriot wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:21 pm
Wood one of them hats protec my head from marxst
Tinfoil is aluminum not wood... shooda, wooda, cooda...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:13 am

Looks to me that the hat could be an excellent vessel to hold cottage cheese in a pinch.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic