Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cops support their own after nearly killing an elderly man

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Cops support their own after nearly killing an elderly man

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Thank God a National Guardsman helped the injured gentleman, who is not only elderly but also a chemotherapy patient.

The cops who assaulted the man need to be fired and prosecuted. The union president is a vile piece of shit.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:34 pm

The old guy was wrong. However, he didn't deserve to be left there bleeding.

Another case of assholes colliding.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:10 pm

UP906 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:34 pm
The old guy was wrong. However, he didn't deserve to be left there bleeding.

Another case of assholes colliding.
There are a thousand things they could do besides shove into the guy...

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:57 pm

Homeboy went there looking to mess with the bull and he got the horns.

Bounce
Thread Killer

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:06 pm

Excellent - all of these cop brutality shots recorded/documented.
Evidence for the entire world. And very unifying for younger Americans. They won’t put up with lethal incompetence.

Er ... inCOPetence. 🦨👮🏼‍♂️👮‍♀️🦨

All this police unprofessionalism and now military brass excoriating Trump for his contempt of duty and decency is making our Constitution and democratic republic a joke. The whole world is laughing at our choice of this loud mouth pansy as president.
Last edited by screen glare on Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:20 pm

Pigs gonna pig...

Did the hear Dunkin is hiring?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:26 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:18 pm
Thank God a National Guardsman helped the injured gentleman, who is not only elderly but also a chemotherapy patient.

The cops who assaulted the man need to be fired and prosecuted. The union president is a vile piece of shit.
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:57 pm
The biggest issue I see with Police in the United States are union leaders. Do some reading, the unions are the first to defend an officer when they have brutalized a citizen and last to the table to discuss reforming the way business gets done.

Where do you think Derek Chauvin got his training?
Minneapolis police union offers free 'warrior' training, in defiance of mayor's ban
Police federation says the Minneapolis mayor's ban on training is illegal.
By Libor Jany Star Tribune APRIL 24, 2019 — 9:28PM

Minneapolis Police Union President Lt. Bob Kroll said that he consulted with the police union’s attorneys, who said Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey’s directive was unlawful.

In open defiance of Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, the union that represents the city’s roughly 900 rank-and-file police officers announced that it is partnering with a national police organization to offer free “warrior-style” training for any officer who wants it.

According to a news release posted to the Law Officer website, the free online training — valued at $55,000 a year — is offered to officers for as long as Frey remains mayor. The training, which covers a range of issues, from “officer survival” and leadership to fitness and de-escalation, was designed to ensure that officers could “return home each day to their family regardless of the dangers that they may face and the ignorance of some politicians,” the release said.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:10 am

In open defiance of Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, the union that represents the city’s roughly 900 rank-and-file police officers announced that it is partnering with a national police organization to offer free “warrior-style” training for any officer who wants it.
According to a news release posted to the Law Officer website, the free online training — valued at $55,000 a year — is offered to officers for as long as Frey remains mayor.
The staff, facility and management of Trump University: "Baby, we're back in the game"

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:13 am

The police and anyone else who carries a loaded gun feel much more empowered to carry out professional or vigilante violence within Trump’s term(s) as president. He is a “CHEERLEADER” for violence. No debate whatsoever about his full display of enjoyment when egging on violent tactics and attacks carried out by others. Because all bullies are cowards. So they inspire others to do their dirty work.

“Shoot ‘em up! Shoot ‘em up!! Way up!!!”

Cue the pompons.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:24 am

The always astute Lovinlife101 writes:
“Recording police is Constitutionally protected whether you like it or not.”

What?

That’s my point, you imbecile! I’m saying that’s excellent, Dunce! As in I favor it, Skippy!

Sheesh!

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:55 am

The guy is a semi pro agitator. He made first contact. You come up to me bitching and then lay your hands on me, you're going to end up broken.

Look... not a fan of cops AT ALL, but bouncing guy was wrong on this one.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:58 am

UP906 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:55 am
The guy is a semi pro agitator. He made first contact. You come up to me bitching and then lay your hands on me, you're going to end up broken.

The cops have been charged.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:02 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:58 am
UP906 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:55 am

The cops have been charged.
That's unfortunate.
Thread Killer

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:27 am

Big bird tripped. Bad luck.
Thread Killer

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:45 am

He was pushed. Granted, he wasn't pushed paticularly hard. What disturbs me the most is those officers provided zero aid even though he was bleeding profusely. Also, he wasn't trying to agitate a damn thing. It appeared he was attempting to hand something to one of the officers.

I'm pleased to see the cops who assaulted this man by shoving him, and then failed to get him assistance (by far the worst part of the encounter), have been charged.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic