Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This is how a leader leads...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

This is how a leader leads...

Post by TC Talks » Sat May 16, 2020 8:56 pm

I watched Obama's graduation speech tonight. That my friends is how it's done. No matter which party you are with:

- It wasn't about him
- He encouraged graduate to do their best
- Understand that some adults don't know what they are doing, and not to be disappointed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A881Qcb9ecg

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Re: This is how a leader leads...

Post by Turkeytop » Sat May 16, 2020 9:01 pm

Didn't use it as a forum to whine about petty grievances. Didn't attack his perceived enemies and call them silly names. Didn't attack the media. Didn't peddle conspiracy theories.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat May 16, 2020 11:59 pm

Spoke in complete sentences. Was genuine. Actually showed true compassion.

The censorship king from out of state.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun May 17, 2020 2:01 pm

My my - vein-popping green with envy, are we?

LL101 = “It’s not easy being green.” 🎶 🟢

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon May 18, 2020 4:06 pm

People watched that broadcast? I was bored and flipped the channel after 20 seconds.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue May 19, 2020 8:38 am

Here's his promotional brochure. Hillary found it in her memorabilia box.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue May 19, 2020 9:09 am

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Your post is laughable, TCShatsUp!

Grab ones gut, belly laughable! Rolling on the floor.

And what makes is even funnier is - YOU believe it!!!

Down some more of that hydroxychloroquine. Plenty of other mental side effects to come, Shatman.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue May 19, 2020 2:21 pm

Even snopes says it happened, just made excuses and blamed it on Obama presenting "different personas" over the years. For what reason, to fraudulently get admission to universities and financial aid intended for foreign students? Was he lying then, or has he been lying now?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/promotional-booklet/

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 19, 2020 3:48 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:21 pm
Even snopes says it happened, just made excuses and blamed it on Obama presenting "different personas" over the years. For what reason, to fraudulently get admission to universities and financial aid intended for foreign students? Was he lying then, or has he been lying now?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/promotional-booklet/
Neither... it was a fact checking error on the publishers part, it says it right in your link. The speculation about personas belongs to Breitbart... not exactly a pinnacle of much of anything but certainly not honesty or journalism...

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue May 19, 2020 4:04 pm

I guess his lack of credibility is why they had to murder Breitbart. That and that deadline he set for releasing damaging information.

Fact checking? They had to do fact checking on his own brochure? Why? Because he lied?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 19, 2020 4:06 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:04 pm
I guess his lack of credibility is why they had to murder Breitbart. That and that deadline he set for releasing damaging information.

Fact checking? They had to do fact checking on his own brochure? Why? Because he lied?
The person who published the brochure said that the information was not in the material he submitted and that she simply made a mistake. It happens. It happens frequently with the bunch in charge right now. Did you even read what you linked to? It disproves everything you are spouting.

Breitbart wasn’t murdered. He died of a heart attack caused by a couple of heart conditions. He was however a Classic political hack.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue May 19, 2020 4:35 pm

Oh, and Vince Foster committed suicide? And Ron Brown died in an accidental plane crash? And Breibart, who had just said he was releasing information, suddenly died from health conditions at age 40? And Seth Rich wasn't murdered for releasing the emails? And Epstein just happened to commit suicide when the guards left and the cameras were off?

You people remind me of Bart Simpson. "I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. Nobody can prove I did it."

While the trail is cold, something here is about a hundred bubbles off plumb. You know it doesn't add up. You just don't care.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 19, 2020 4:51 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:35 pm
Oh, and Vince Foster committed suicide? And Ron Brown died in an accidental plane crash? And Breibart, who had just said he was releasing information, suddenly died from health conditions at age 40? And Seth Rich wasn't murdered for releasing the emails? And Epstein just happened to commit suicide when the guards left and the cameras were off?

You people remind me of Bart Simpson. "I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. Nobody can prove I did it."

While the trail is cold, something here is about a hundred bubbles off plumb. You know it doesn't add up. You just don't care.
I know that people tend to die. Fact of life. No amount of conspiracies necessary.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 19, 2020 7:13 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:02 pm
It's like allowing the kid with cerebral palsy to pin the high school wrestling champion. It's a make good.

I'd have no problem electing an African American president, but at least make it a good one.
Sadly for you they did pretty good... try again skippy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 19, 2020 8:16 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:11 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:13 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:02 pm
It's like allowing the kid with cerebral palsy to pin the high school wrestling champion. It's a make good.

I'd have no problem electing an African American president, but at least make it a good one.
Sadly for you they did pretty good... try again skippy.
Who’s “they”?

The transvestite? The kid with cerebral palsy? Or the black ego-maniac?
You said at least make it a good one... they did.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic