Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Owosso barber

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

Re: Owosso barber

Post by R Bedell » Mon May 18, 2020 8:42 pm

Still responding like a one trick troll? I think we will need to assume you just like yelling but can't understand the complexity of our Constitution. In case you are wondering: MFA Journalism. I spent plenty of time studying the First Amendment
OH Oh.......a butt hurt liberal. I read read your Keyboard Opinion but will rely on the the Legal Experts.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue May 19, 2020 7:02 am

MWmetalhead:

Thank you for your Liberal Keyboard Opinions, but.........I am NOT buying it.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue May 19, 2020 8:08 am

MWmetalhead:

Whatever. :lol :lol :lol

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue May 19, 2020 9:28 am

Sinklair: So says a Liberal/Leftist alleged journalist. :lol :lol :lol

I expressed my opinion and MW expressed HIS OPINION. He admits to NOT being a legal expert. His statements are NOT facts. It is amazing how you liberals twist things to YOUR narrative. Again, not buying your crap.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue May 19, 2020 7:00 pm

This one is an idiot.
There is the Pot calling the Kettle black. They can be spotted a whole Mile away.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sat May 23, 2020 8:28 am

Audiophile:

Right on.
Last edited by R Bedell on Sun May 24, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun May 24, 2020 8:34 am

The judge clearly doesn't know the law and is clueless as well and needs to be voted out.
AMEN

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun May 24, 2020 1:37 pm

EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT ACT Act 390 of 1976

30.403 Responsibility of governor; executive orders, proclamations, and directives; declaration, duration, and termination of state of disaster or state of emergency; contents and dissemination of executive order or proclamation.

Sec 3.3
" After 28 days, the governor shall issue an executive order or proclamation declaring the state of disaster terminated, unless a
request by the governor for an extension of the state of disaster for a specific number of days is approved by resolution of both houses of the legislature. "

Whitmer declares Emergency on March 13, 2020.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun May 24, 2020 4:39 pm

"Michigan Court of Claims".....????

"The Court of Claims is a court of statewide, limited jurisdiction (PA 164 of 2013) to hear and determine all civil actions filed against the State of Michigan and its agencies. These cases include highway defect, medical malpractice, contracts, constitutional claims, prisoner litigation, tax-related suits, and other claims for money damages."

WTF......why not go to an Appellate or Supreme Court ???

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun May 24, 2020 5:59 pm

Well, Well, Well...........

The Judge that adjudicated the case is...........Judge Cynthia Diane Stephens.

"The case will heard by Judge Cynthia Diane Stephens, who was appointed to the state appeals court by former Gov. Jennifer Granholm, a Democrat. In a separate case, a state judge last week ruled against residents and a business owner who alleged the stay-home order violated their constitutional rights.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Wed May 27, 2020 7:17 am

Well, I finally got a haircut yesterday from my barber. Seems he took off about 3 pounds of hair. My Barber couldn't take it any longer without income, as he stated. So he decided to open. His comments were many, to include.... "Fu*k Whitmer". There are ton's of people that are majorly upset with this Swamp Commie and her illegal EO's. If one pops up in my area, I will sign the recall petition in a New York second. If I have to wait to the next election, the neighborhood stray dog would be a better candidate.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Thu May 28, 2020 7:21 am

It is a sad day in America, when a Political narrative with Draconian agenda make an American a criminal for getting a haircut. And the Sheeple and Media are compliant, drinking the Koolaid.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sat May 30, 2020 8:01 am

I hope Mr Manke stays strong, wish him well, and support his efforts.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun May 31, 2020 6:46 am

Spoken like someone whose income and livelihood has not been affected by the pandemic. There are plenty of people who are able to work from home, are collecting the now fatter unemployment checks, or have some other means of supporting themselves who just don't understand these crazy people who need to earn a living to keep food on the table.
A big AMEN to that.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:04 am

The framing of Karl as a sympathetic grandfather hoping to keep his business open is just his spin. Let’s not be naive about the motivations of either side.

Karl’s stance may be right. But it’s also no accident. He’s got some big time political, legal and public relations help behind him. Impressive for someone who says he’s barely been able to keep his doors open.
So says the Swamp Media that spins stories for political bias and motives.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic