Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Owosso barber

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

Re: Owosso barber

Post by R Bedell » Thu May 14, 2020 8:12 am

R: sorry to disappoint you, but I disagree with your premise. My job as a journalist isn’t to balance one negative story with a positive story on the President, Governor or Saginaw Co. dog catcher. Our job is to report facts. It’s not worth my time to debate facts with you...

"as a journalist"

You wouldn't make a pimple on a REAL journalists a$$.

OMG....that is precious............ ROTF....LMAO :lol :lol :lol :lol

BTW SinKlair, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You - You were given three opportunities to come up with a positive story on Pres Trump and you could NOT come up with one. You proved my point. The Swamp Media are DNC operatives. Poly want a cracker ??

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Thu May 14, 2020 9:33 am

I’ve also given you the opportunity to express your “concern” about the “leftist” journalism being done by 25-66. If all you want to do is complain and not do anything that is going to actually address the problem, then that is an issue you — not me — has to live with.
I did. You obviously don't comprehend or understand what I have said.
If you’re a “real journalist”, I would encourage you to apply online and grace mid-Michigan with your insight. Our job listings can be found at sbgi.net.
I NEVER said I was a journalist.............YOU did. ("My job as a journalist")

FOR THE RECORD.......... I am NOT singling you or WEYI out. Your competitive Swamp Media Stations are included which are probably having a equal or worse broadcast narrative.
I doubt you’ll do any of the above... you’re too busy yelling at kids to stay off your lawn and finding lame memes. But as long as you and barber Karl are healthy staying home so as not to infect others, I’m happy for you, buddy.
LMAO, you are so clueless and offer the same DNC Tactics........Diversion. :lol :lol
Last edited by R Bedell on Thu May 14, 2020 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Thu May 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Musicrewired:

Interesting theory.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sat May 16, 2020 8:38 am

Its interesting you don't malign the governor for acting unilaterally partisan while she stomps on the constitution.
Oh I do. She is a Political Hack. The People of the State of Michigan elected a "Governor". They did NOT vote for
* A Mommy
* A Nanny
* A Tyrant
* A Dictator
* A Deity

The US Constitution, says ...... "We the People". It does not say "Me Gretchen Whitmer"

The State of Wisconsin finally wised up, and put an end to that situation.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun May 17, 2020 9:10 am

She is attempting to keep us safe.
Spoken like a typical RePuke Whitmer hater.

Poll earlier this week said 72% of Michiganders support what she’s doing. It’s just the neo-con vocal minority who has problems with her protecting the public health of residents. Reminds me of the kid or two in kindergarten that wouldn’t follow the rules, resulting in a shorter recess for everyone in class
OMG, spoken like a true Parrot.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun May 17, 2020 9:22 am

No, she's on a power trip.
You hit the nail on head. 100% correct.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun May 17, 2020 9:27 am

"
There are none so blind than those who will not see."
Look in the mirror. LOL

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun May 17, 2020 8:44 pm

There wasn't any lead problem in Flint between 1978 and 2014.
LMAO, where have you been hiding ??? Under a rock ???? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon May 18, 2020 8:15 am

a rapid increase in COVID-19 https://www.postcrescent.com/story/news ... 205710002/
And some drink the Koolaid.

I love reading the Keyboard Lawyers comments.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon May 18, 2020 9:52 am

Talk about void of context.. I give you the singing duo of Matt and R Bedell. “If it goes against their belief... just yell lies, lies, more damn lies!” Catchy tune for parrots,
LMAO, there is the Pot calling the Kettle black. :lol :lol :lol

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon May 18, 2020 2:00 pm

You may have the "right" to go anywhere you like. You do not have the right to knowingly infect me with a disease because you refuse to follow the guidelines set forth (legally) by the Governor.
I NEVER said I had any rights to infect people. YOU do not have the right.... to restrict freedoms as outlined and guaranteed by the US Constitution. IF.....you require special medical treatment and precautions, that is on you. I am taking the advice of the Legal Experts over your keyboard opinion on legalities. If you want to drink the Princess's Koolaid, by all means guzzle it down. I, like millions of Michiganders, are not buying into that illegal crap.
I'll continue to follow the advice of the medical professionals AND Governor Whitmer.
Bless your heart.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon May 18, 2020 6:51 pm

Which constitutional rights are being impeded?
O M G......are you serious ???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon May 18, 2020 7:20 pm

Please cite the name of the Law School you went to, and the State of where you are Licensed to practice law.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon May 18, 2020 8:21 pm

I did not attend law school. I did take a couple law courses in college. I hold a BBA from the University of Michigan Ann Arbor.
Fair enough. So your comments were just a keyboard opinion. You have an opinion, as well as I do. Your don't like mine, and I don't like yours.

BTW, I see you finally started being active in this forum after being absent and silent for a long.
Last edited by R Bedell on Mon May 18, 2020 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon May 18, 2020 8:28 pm

Answers or more conjecture snowflake?
People like you can be spotted a Mile away.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic