Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

New World Order

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
stopnswop2

New World Order

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri May 15, 2020 7:59 pm

I'm sure you some of you understand, but I'll explain anyways.
There's no COVID-19
This hoax has been orchestrated by Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and George Soros.
Bill Gates-Rockefeller and Dr. Fauci are Jesuit trained Zionist puppets, just like every politician and national news anchor, and all are of course apart of the same Freemasonic societies.
Politics are not real. It's a division tactic.

The end goal is to develop a "vaccine", which will contain a microchip called ID2020, with a patent number of 060606 😑
These will be used to control your digital currency and tell whether or not you havw had your vaccinations.

The social distancing of 6 feet is because they cannot track your location within 6 feet of another person.

5G is what is causing unusual symptoms in people.

Hospitals are also being bribed 13K per patient they diagnose with COVID, which is done solely on any symptom they make up for it.
This leads to the fraudulent statiscs.

This will never end unless we fight back, otherwise, welcome to your new normal.

Music is my life.

Matt

Re: New World Order

Post by Matt » Fri May 15, 2020 8:05 pm

Is this thread, "what is your favorite cereal?" I'm going to guess yours is Froot Loops!

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 15, 2020 8:09 pm

My all time favorite is probably still cinnamon toast crunch.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 15335

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:15 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:59 pm
There's no COVID-19
Bill Gates-Rockefeller and Dr. Fauci are Jesuit trained Zionist puppets, just like every politician and national news anchor, and all are of course apart of the same Freemasonic societies.

The end goal is to develop a "vaccine", which will contain a microchip called ID2020, with a patent number of 060606 😑
These will be used to control your digital currency and tell whether or not you havw had your vaccinations.

The social distancing of 6 feet is because they cannot track your location within 6 feet of another person.

Hospitals are also being bribed 13K per patient they diagnose with COVID, which is done solely on any symptom they make up for it.

This will never end unless we fight back, otherwise, welcome to your new normal.

Thanks for posting this. I just knew it was a hoax and this explains all of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri May 15, 2020 8:22 pm

This site has turned into a complete shithole.

You let psycho trolls like trollife to continue to propagate their disgusting diatribes, and then you get this.

Shame. Once was a good place for discussion.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 15, 2020 8:27 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:22 pm

You let psycho trolls like trollife to continue to propagate their disgusting diatribes, and then you get this.

I think the bartender forgot to cut these folks off..

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 15, 2020 8:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:27 pm
Honeyman wrote:

What is bartender?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri May 15, 2020 8:35 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

What is bartender?
A man/woman I miss tremendously.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 15, 2020 8:46 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:35 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

What is bartender?
A man/woman I miss tremendously.
100% agree.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri May 15, 2020 9:38 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:09 pm
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is right up there on my list. My Top 5, in no particular order would be:

Captain Crunch
Cinnamon Toast Cruch
Basic 4
Cinnamon Life
Raisin Nut Bran

Honorable Mention to Trix and Lucky Charms

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 15, 2020 9:55 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:09 pm
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is right up there on my list. My Top 5, in no particular order would be:

Captain Crunch
Cinnamon Toast Cruch
Basic 4
Cinnamon Life
Raisin Nut Bran

Honorable Mention to Trix and Lucky Charms
Lucky charms is #2. I also like captain crunch and cookie crisp.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Sat May 16, 2020 8:02 am

stopnswop2 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:59 pm
There's no COVID-19

Sam, if you really believe this, please get help.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat May 16, 2020 8:53 am

The male/female ultimate conspiracy groupie who started this thread is about as reliable in their ability to perceive correctly - as you or I - if we had dropped acid.

I personally never thought it smart to consume a hallucinogen. But I’ve read plenty about the “trips” - including the no return brain benders.

This gal/guy is obviously too fearful to think straight. Hope the person seeks help before his/her likely ending - as Steppenwolf sang, “Fire all of your guns at once and - explode into space.”

Don’t let the conspiracy klansters tire you. Or stop you from speaking about their over-the-top, out-of-control fear and anxiety
- and the mental haven they’ve simply created to explain what they can’t control. If they feel they can understand by inventing - it gives them the feeling of control and a sensation of “all better.”

On a lighter note - my favorite kid’s cereal to eat when I was about eight was sugary Alphabets. Cocoa Puffs comes in second. The most disliked - which my mom made us eat? Original large Shredded Wheat - broken up, sprinkled with sugar, soggy in milk.
Last edited by screen glare on Sat May 16, 2020 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat May 16, 2020 9:07 am

screen glare wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 8:53 am
The male/female ultimate conspiracy groupie who started this thread is about as reliable in their ability to perceive correctly - as you or I - if we had dropped acid.

I personally never thought it smart to consume a hallucinogen. But I’ve read plenty about the “trips” - including the no return brain benders.

This gal/guy is obviously too fearful to think straight. Hope the person seeks help before his/her likely ending - as Steppenwolf sang, “Fire all of your guns at once and - explode into space.”

Don’t let the conspiracy klansters tire you. Or stop you from speaking about their over-the-top, out-of-control fear and anxiety
- and the mental haven they’ve simply created to explain what they can’t control. If they feel they can understand by inventing - it gives them the feeling of control and a sensation of “all better.”
The original poster posted nothing different than what you post here every day.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat May 16, 2020 9:17 am

No. Mine is backed up by empirical evidence which Trump has provided throughout his candidacy, transition, presidency - and entire well-documented life.

Those who deny or favorably spin what he has said or done (Fox News, InfoWars, Rush, etc) are like the folks who defended to the death Richard Nixon, or Joseph McCarthy. They embrace a politician with religious fervor. And will never break with that religion. No matter what.
Last edited by screen glare on Sat May 16, 2020 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic