Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

If You Want It, Here It Is, Come And Get It!

The technical side of broadcasting. Think IBOC is a sham? Talk about it here! How about HDTV? Post DX reports here as well.
CK-722

If You Want It, Here It Is, Come And Get It!

Post by CK-722 » Tue May 05, 2020 1:50 pm

"Free" stripped 20 kW FM Transmitter. Tubes need to be replaced. No exciter. Real Estate people would probably call it a "fixer upper". You have to transport it from Georgia. Breaker Breaker, any Takers?

https://www.radiodiscussions.com/showth ... ome-get-it!

Sounds like the old Brunswick Antique Radio a certain poster here found in the barn behind the old WRQT. And an old transmitter also found out that way that has been extensively rebuilt. Three or more engineers said to junk it.

Is THAT where they got the idea for the 486-SX?

Same (x, y, z), different (t)

Your bullet missed my trial balloon.

RTN Price. Not guaranteed. As of 12:30, 157.71 Down 0.22.

Artificial Intelligence is a Child that needs a Parent to guide it through.

syntheticexctasy

Re: If You Want It, Here It Is, Come And Get It!

Post by syntheticexctasy » Fri May 08, 2020 8:32 am

I'd really love to have this. Unfortunately, I'd have it lit up in Pontiac and likely would be in prison a short time after :)

Ben Zonia

Re: If You Want It, Here It Is, Come And Get It!

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri May 08, 2020 10:57 am

Why Pontiac? Do you mean somewhere near Waterford Hill?

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic