Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fox 17’s OTA signal...

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Trophyhead

Fox 17’s OTA signal...

Post by Trophyhead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:09 pm

Is anybody else having issues receiving their stations today?

A couple hours before dawn, I clicked by their news anchors while I headed to MeTV, and “Highway Patrol.”

I used my controller to approach the signal on digital channel 19, it rolled onto 17-1, no content there.

All other known quantities are in their places.

Thanks!

format this

Re: Fox 17’s OTA signal...

Post by format this » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:35 pm

17 and its subs went down around 2:30am. I haven’t checked back, but I’m surprised to hear it’s still down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to WGN... bring back Steve Cochran ASAP.

EDIT: Steve Cochran IS BACK AT WGN!!!

Trophyhead

Post by Trophyhead » Fri May 01, 2020 9:44 am

It was 5 a.m. when I saw the newscast begin Thursday, (Some syndicated “Coronavirus Update” has replaced their previous local start time, the Business program still airs @ 4 a.m.) and it returned to service at some point in the afternoon.

We also had a bit of an reception issue with WLLA in the evening, perhaps the “local special” roof antenna I installed in ‘09 is showing signs of wear. Its ability to draw WZZM has been absent for about a year.

Perhaps when Lauren Stanton stepped away, the device lost its desire to serve.

Doktor No

Post by Doktor No » Sun May 10, 2020 11:12 am

Perhaps when Lauren Stanton stepped away the device lost its desire to serve. Got that right!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic