Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Every Time I Hear People Misuse The Word "Science"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Every Time I Hear People Misuse The Word "Science"

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:37 pm

Every time people hide behind the word "Science", I think of this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V83JR2IoI8k

I also think of all the Fake Science there is.

1) Evolution. There is still almost no real evidence of one primate species turning into another. Every once and a while, someone invents a "missing link" which is later found to be faked. There certainly is evidence of adaptation, and "survival of the fittest", but not monkeys and chimpanzees and gorillas evolving into Homo sapiens. The main reason people are evolution advocates is to deny the existence of God, so they can do whatever evil deeds without acknowledging that there is a judgement higher than Man's, and hence government abuse, genocide, murdering political and war enemies, and sexual excess.

2) Global Warming. Meteorologists can't forecast for the next day or week, yet, without acknowledging science like the varying solar flux, volcanoes, astronomical events like large meteors and asteroids crashing to earth, and other events, pretends to predict weather in the future, 100 years or more in advance.

3) Murdering babies by abortion and claiming that they are nothing more than "tissue", even when ultrasound and other techniques show babies with human characteristics even in very early pregnancy. Even though the early advocate of abortion, Margaret Sanger, was in favor of abortion to control racial populations, and the mentally feeble people.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Honeyman

Re: Every Time I Hear People Misuse The Word "Science"

Post by Honeyman » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:01 pm

From the bottom up....

3) I personally believe it is a womans right to choose what to do with her own body, but understand your views on abortion and wont argue with your comment.

2) Climate and weather are completely different.

1) You are fucking nuts.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Re: Every Time I Hear People Misuse The Word "Science"

Post by Rate This » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:05 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:01 pm
From the bottom up....

3) I personally believe it is a womans right to choose what to do with her own body, but understand your views on abortion and wont argue with your comment.

2) Climate and weather are completely different.

1) You are fucking nuts.
Why bother critiquing him when I can just say +1?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic