Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Tara Reade

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Tara Reade

Post by bmw » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:42 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:39 am
bmw wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:11 am
Are you sure they're missing, or could the show have been pre-empted those nights by other news coverage? There's only a small handful of weekdays with missing episodes. Also, you don't normally assign episode numbers sequentially if a few episodes are missing - those still get episode numbers.
That’s one thing I was looking at as well. However there is no counting gap for the 11th either.
See my edited post. The only days I can't come up with an explanation for are April 5-6. Those were a Monday and Tuesday and could possibly have just been a few days he had off. Bottom line is you have a nearly 9 month span where literally the only day with a missing episode is the Tara Reade one.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:31 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:42 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:39 am
bmw wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:11 am
Are you sure they're missing, or could the show have been pre-empted those nights by other news coverage? There's only a small handful of weekdays with missing episodes. Also, you don't normally assign episode numbers sequentially if a few episodes are missing - those still get episode numbers.
That’s one thing I was looking at as well. However there is no counting gap for the 11th either.
See my edited post. The only days I can't come up with an explanation for are April 5-6. Those were a Monday and Tuesday and could possibly have just been a few days he had off. Bottom line is you have a nearly 9 month span where literally the only day with a missing episode is the Tara Reade one.
That’s if it’s even her mother... that seems a tad convieeeenient....

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:20 pm

I'll give two to one odds that it was CNN themselves that had it removed from Google play.

Any takers?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:32 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:20 pm
I'll give two to one odds that it was CNN themselves that had it removed from Google play.

Any takers?
No. They already showed the footage of it happening. Kinda hard to cover up what’s already out there. What else is there to see?

That and we have no proof that’s her mother and no corroboration by anyone of her story except some people who didn’t remember until they suddenly did remember. No doubt after a call from Ms. Reade to please remember their lines... the whole thing smells fishy... I really do think she’s just an extremely disgruntled Bernie supporter, that support being something we know to be true.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:40 pm

Ruh Roh.
LaCasse told Insider that in 1995 or 1996, Reade told her she had been assaulted by Biden. "I remember her saying, here was this person that she was working for and she idolized him," LaCasse said. "And he kind of put her up against a wall. And he put his hand up her skirt and he put his fingers inside her. She felt like she was assaulted, and she really didn't feel there was anything she could do."

LaCasse said that she remembers Reade getting emotional as she told the story. "She was crying," she said. "She was upset. And the more she talked about it, the more she started crying. I remember saying that she needed to file a police report." LaCasse said she does not recall whether Reade supplied any other details, like the location of the alleged assault or anything Biden may have said.
A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s

Now for the record, my stance remains that I take claims like these with a grain of salt when they're made decades after the fact. Nevertheless, this isn't looking good for Biden politically.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:54 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:40 pm
Ruh Roh.
LaCasse told Insider that in 1995 or 1996, Reade told her she had been assaulted by Biden. "I remember her saying, here was this person that she was working for and she idolized him," LaCasse said. "And he kind of put her up against a wall. And he put his hand up her skirt and he put his fingers inside her. She felt like she was assaulted, and she really didn't feel there was anything she could do."

LaCasse said that she remembers Reade getting emotional as she told the story. "She was crying," she said. "She was upset. And the more she talked about it, the more she started crying. I remember saying that she needed to file a police report." LaCasse said she does not recall whether Reade supplied any other details, like the location of the alleged assault or anything Biden may have said.
A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s

Now for the record, my stance remains that I take claims like these with a grain of salt when they're made decades after the fact. Nevertheless, this isn't looking good for Biden politically.
There doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of furor anywhere about it... he needs to address it directly though to put it to rest.

It’s also weird to me that this did not come out earlier.. the whole thing doesn’t seem quite right...

HD74

Post by HD74 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:17 pm

Why doesn't Joe just pay her off?
Works great for our current leader.
Oh, sorry, we're not discussing that.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:11 pm

I heard the audio tonight from the Larry King tapes - seemly proves she is telling the truth.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:40 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:11 pm
I heard the audio tonight from the Larry King tapes - seemly proves she is telling the truth.
How?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:37 am

Last edited by audiophile on Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:47 am

Neighbor says she remembers Tara account from 1993.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... i-BB13hSNl

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:19 am

audiophile wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:37 am
Her mother phoned Larry King...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -1993.html

It’s plausible that’s her mother but it’s not really confirmable. The person doesn’t even hint that it’s anything more than garden variety personnel issues. And all of it was never acted upon. Several of the people now saying it’s true originally said they didn’t remember. Everybody who worked with Biden or knows him says it doesn’t sound right and would be out of character. Usually people who would do this sort of thing wouldn’t just do it once.

She is a vehement Bernie supporter. She mentioned nothing of it when originally accusing Biden of being too touchy feely. There are so many circumstantial things here it’s not funny.

The other angle is that Trump has had so many issues surrounding women and paying them off to keep quiet and bragging about doing this sort of thing that it’s hard to see somebody switching horses over this, it really serves to dull these accusations. I just don’t see this gaining much traction except on the right and nobody there was gonna vote for Biden anyways. Th echo chamber rages on.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:42 am

They all said they are voting democrat, even Tara Reade.

I don't think they have any political motivation other than she wants an apology so she can have closure.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:02 am

audiophile wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:42 am
They all said they are voting democrat, even Tara Reade.

I don't think they have any political motivation other than she wants an apology so she can have closure.
And he probably should address it to put it to rest. Before the Republicans manage to make a mountain out of a molehill.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:46 am

She may have if they didn't deny it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic