Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WADL Movie

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
sfpcc

WADL Movie

Post by sfpcc » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:02 pm

I just watched Whiskey Tango Foxtrot which I DVR's from WADL last month. I think they cut off the last half our of the movie, (although there is the possibility that I switched off the recording thinking that the movie was over.) Since I managed to watched the end of it on YouTube I'm not really mad,
though there is a small part of me that thinks WADL owes me $ 2.99. I guess when you see a movie on an OTA station you kind of get what you get, (If your old enough to remember watching movies on 7, 50, 4, 62, etc you know the feeling.)

F-Squared

Re: WADL Movie

Post by F-Squared » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:29 pm

Yeah, absolutely. Feature films on broadcast TV are to me an interesting thing, but not enough where it's something to write home about. Like you watch it for the 2 hours it's on or something and you just don't think much of it. It wasn't a particularly great experience, but it was still a slightly neat thing to watch on a Saturday.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic