Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Civil Disobedience-It's Not Just For Minorities Anymore

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Civil Disobedience-It's Not Just For Minorities Anymore

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:38 pm

Protest in Lansing. I think Gretchen's VP Candidate prospects are over.

https://www.infowars.com/live-michigan- ... ive-order/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Talks

Re: Civil Disobedience-It's Not Just For Minorities Anymore

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:42 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:38 pm
Protest in Lansing. I think Gretchen's VP Candidate prospects are over.

https://www.infowars.com/live-michigan- ... ive-order/
Reporters to protesters is about 3 to 1 at this point.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:50 pm

It's snowing pretty hard at our place. Guess the lawn won't be mowed today. No working in the garden, either.

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:50 pm

Watching the Fake News Channel right now and seeing what was supposed to be the "drive-by honking protest."

However, the League of Extraordinary Dumbasses that showed up for this event are all getting out of their cars and are all within infectious range of each other.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:06 pm

I can't believe anyone still goes to infowars as a source for anything.

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:40 pm

I just saw a Facebook post and photo from a nurse at Sparrow Hospital, just up Michigan Avenue from the state Capitol. The gridlocked traffic has blocked traffic in and out of the hospital.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:05 pm

So 50,000 people are put out that they can't paint the guest room in Michigan and signed an online petition, represent 1% of the voters in the 2016 election. I see this as a positive for Whitmer. It's a mere 2.6% of those who voted against her in 2018.

However, what is happening today in Lansing is nothing more than political theater conjured up by a DeVos family 504C3 organization to win points with King Nutjob.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:18 pm

If this lockdown continues, you will sooner rather than later lose total control of the narrative.

It's becoming increasingly clear that China is responsible for this, not Trump. At the very least, the Left obviously doesn't care about lives any more than China, and are just trying to politicize the whole thing to damage Trump. Just like Russia Collusion (Disproven) and Ukraine (Disproven), and any other thing about Trump's social behavior. And meanwhile, Biden's, Obama's, and Hillary's scandals are covered up as always.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:46 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:40 pm
I just saw a Facebook post and photo from a nurse at Sparrow Hospital, just up Michigan Avenue from the state Capitol. The gridlocked traffic has blocked traffic in and out of the hospital.
And that’s where these people show that they don’t get PR... that may very well become a photo that defines their entire protest. Dumbasses indeed.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:28 am

I was livid to see protesters out there in Lansing not practicing social distancing. I'm all for protesting, however in this case they were ALL violating the law as this was NOT essential. Granted not everyone has symptoms but they could be carriers. Those people are selfish in my opinion. Look I get it, we are bored and want to get on with our lives. That said, don't risk the lives and well being of others.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:36 am

Yep, that protest sure is going to change a lot of hearts and minds...

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic