Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

So which broadcasters are home from this?

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
696lover

So which broadcasters are home from this?

Post by 696lover » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:12 am

Obviously the 4 morning show. Jenn Schantz at 7. Who else?

Lester The Nightfly

Re: So which broadcasters are home from this?

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:06 pm

Apparently quite a few if you're to believe what Devin Scillian wrote after he went off on Trump taking a shot at the press.

https://www.freep.com/story/entertainme ... 923141001/

"I’m looking right now at a newsroom that is almost empty; 80 percent of the WDIV staff is working from home. But the reporters are the ones who are in the field right now. There is no way for them to cover this crisis from anywhere but the hospitals, homes and businesses where the coronavirus is doing its damage. I admire them and the thousands who are doing the same work all over the world."

km1125

Re: So which broadcasters are home from this?

Post by km1125 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:01 am

I know this thread is mostly about the backgrounds at these home sets, but just saw Monica Gayle last night and have to say she looks amazing!! Don't know if it's the makeup or the lighting, but she looks better than ever!!

She's always been pretty and I know some of the young guys will say "but she's old", but if other looked that good at half her age they'd be doing good!!!

Also, saw that Ermani is losing weight. Good for him. A few other guys could use to drop a few lbs, especially Roux, who has seem to gain quite a few lbs (or maybe a few dozen lbs) over the last year or so. He puts some of the heavier women to shame.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic