Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Liar, Cheater, and Rape-Enabler Mark Dantonio "retires"

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Re: Liar, Cheater, and Rape-Enabler Mark Dantonio "retires"

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:57 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:34 am
I thought Blackwell and his counsel lost ALL credibility when randomly, out of nowhere, they decided to suddenly accuse Dantonio and MSU of racism.

At the end of the day, both Blackwell and Dantonio engaged in conduct that violated NCAA rules. Blackwell was angry over the fact he lost his job. This whole lawsuit was nothing more than Blackwell giving a big "F-You!!!" to MSU and Dantonio.

"If you fire me...fine. I'm going to expose all your dirty laundry."
He was throwing shit at the window to see what would stick. It doesn't mean most of the shit wasn't real, it just didn't belong in a wrongful termination case. There was a fucking picture of the guy violating NCAA rules, yet MSU is not investigating improprieties that have definitely occurred or improprieties that allegedly occurred. Where is the media on this one? We had a full scale investigation into excess stretching at Michigan...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

DAC

Post by DAC » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:26 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:57 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:34 am
I thought Blackwell and his counsel lost ALL credibility when randomly, out of nowhere, they decided to suddenly accuse Dantonio and MSU of racism.

At the end of the day, both Blackwell and Dantonio engaged in conduct that violated NCAA rules. Blackwell was angry over the fact he lost his job. This whole lawsuit was nothing more than Blackwell giving a big "F-You!!!" to MSU and Dantonio.

"If you fire me...fine. I'm going to expose all your dirty laundry."
He was throwing shit at the window to see what would stick. It doesn't mean most of the shit wasn't real, it just didn't belong in a wrongful termination case. There was a fucking picture of the guy violating NCAA rules, yet MSU is not investigating improprieties that have definitely occurred or improprieties that allegedly occurred. Where is the media on this one? We had a full scale investigation into excess stretching at Michigan...
I nominate you to lead the investigation! Good luck! Do us proud!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 20, 2020 6:34 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic