Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bands that were once good, but now they suck

A place where record store snobs and casual listeners can unite as one! Discuss latest releases, all-time favorites, and deep cuts.
bmw

Bands that were once good, but now they suck

Post by bmw » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:44 pm

Feel free to include bands that no longer make music but went downhill in their later years.

I'll start this list with a few current bands:

-Maroon 5. I actually really enjoyed their debut album. Even their next 2 albums had a few good songs. But starting with their "Overexposed" album in 2012, every song is utter trash.

-Incubus. I like a lot of their music through about 2007. Haven't care for any of it since.

-Nickelback. I know they are the butt of many jokes for being one of the worst "rock" bands of all time, but I thought "The State" and "Silver Side Up" were decent albums.

-Pink. Really liked her debut album. Her second album was OK. Now I absolutely CANNOT STAND anything after that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic