Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGB vs T

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: LGB vs T

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:52 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 pm
Bisexuals make all kinds of choices. Guys, girls, multiples of both. All choice. By definition, they can’t be in a committed relationship with just one. Like the potato chips, bet you can’t eat just one!!!
That’s not even remotely true... sexual orientation and level of commitment exist separately... plenty of bi-sexual people are committed to one person... you’re slipping.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:53 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:57 pm

Oh, and by the way, not everyone is sexual or acts on their sexuality. It’s all choice.
I agree, it's a choice.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:40 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:16 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:52 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 pm
Bisexuals make all kinds of choices. Guys, girls, multiples of both. All choice. By definition, they can’t be in a committed relationship with just one. Like the potato chips, bet you can’t eat just one!!!
That’s not even remotely true... sexual orientation and level of commitment exist separately... plenty of bi-sexual people are committed to one person... you’re slipping.
Nope! By definition they’re both.

If they’re with one exclusively, they’re either straight or gay/lesbian.
So now you are making up definitions to suit your trolling?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:42 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:53 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:

Oh, and by the way, not everyone is sexual or acts on their sexuality. It’s all choice.
I agree, it's a choice.
I didn’t wake up one day and say “gee my sexuality is about ready to roll... let me choose what I want”... it just kinda happened... you can’t choose who you are attracted to as a whole, only those people you associate with...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:04 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:39 am
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:42 pm
audiophile wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

I agree, it's a choice.
I didn’t wake up one day and say “gee my sexuality is about ready to roll... let me choose what I want”... it just kinda happened... you can’t choose who you are attracted to as a whole, only those people you associate with...
That’s your opinion.
That’s a fact... what you’re arguing is like saying the sky is orange and everybody else is color blind... you aren’t entitled to your own set of facts just so you can troll a little harder...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:29 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:29 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:04 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:39 am
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:42 pm
audiophile wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

I agree, it's a choice.
That’s your opinion.
That’s a fact... what you’re arguing is like saying the sky is orange and everybody else is color blind... you aren’t entitled to your own set of facts just so you can troll a little harder...
That’s your opinion.
Actually it’s only your opinion that it’s your opinion... the fact is that you are a troll... that’s not debatable... it’s akin to gravity... you have no recourse and no answers... you lose.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:07 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:59 am
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:45 pm
I get dumbfounded that anybody really thinks being gay/straight is a choice.

But I'm honestly sorry you feel that love is a choice, ll. Have you ever been in love?
According to your twisted reasoning, love is not a choice. Therefore, the opposite of love is not a choice. So you believe hate is something you’re born with.

I choose not to hate. Maybe you’ll get there someday.
Ding!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:06 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

But I'm honestly sorry you feel that love is a choice, ll. Have you ever been in love?
According to your twisted reasoning, love is not a choice. Therefore, the opposite of love is not a choice. So you believe hate is something you’re born with.

You choose not to hate?!?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:57 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:06 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

You choose not to hate?!?
Every moment of every day.
:lol :lol :lol

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:42 pm

Wow! I was gone for a day (because I have a life) and we're at three pages on this thread! lovinlife has twisted her/himself into a pretzel trying to explain away the truth. It was really hard to follow anything you wrote because it made no sense, but that is not new. What we do know is that you have a sick fascination with LGBT people. What we don't know, is why.

Here is a little education coming from an actual person who happens to be gay as it seems multiple trolls are confused, but I'm starting to believe these are just multiple accounts by lovinlife.

So here we go!

1. At birth, you have anatomical sex organs. There is a penis or a vagina. Some people are born intersex, which can require a corrective surgery. Yep, "God" does not have a template for people like you wish they did. There are millions of combinations of DNA that form us into the unique individuals that we are (woah, science, I know, see the climate change thread lol). That means there are many shapes and sizes of people, its not black and white and sometimes humans don't turn out like the majority of everyone else. While you may anatomically have "male" or "female" parts, your might find yourself feeling like you're in the wrong body or your gender does not match the sex organs you have. There is an innate disconnect of identity versus what you were anatomically born with. For example, think if you were born with brown hair and you just knew your whole life that you were only meant to have red hair, that is the internal struggle that our trans brother's and sister's have to deal with on a daily basis. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy, would you? Being born into the wrong body sounds awful. But you are demented lovinlife and think that only white and straight men and women are entitled to happiness so I get that.

2. Separate from "male" or "Female" sex organs is the concept of gender. Gender is a recent social construct. In other parts of the world there are three or more genders. In Indian, and Native American culture for example, people who identify as a third gender are even revered for their unique attributes. I'm sure lovinlife never took a sociology class or world history, and is blindly ignorant to any cultures outside of his/her american bigotry and close mindedness. Given that gender is simply an identity, this is solidifies my point that trans people may be born with a penis, and are anatomically male, but identify as a woman or another gender. Thinking that you can only identify as a the gender that matches up to what is in your pants is simply refusing to acknowledge that western culture currently only adheres to a two gender binary that has only been around for the last few hundred years in our modern society.

Many trans people opt for sexual re-assignment surgery so that they can have body parts that match their gender identity. Is that so bad? To have your body match the way you feel on the inside? Who are you to tell someone that just because they were born with a penis that they must identify as a man? Who are you to tell people what they can do with their body, i thought conservatives were supposed to want government out of their personal lives. If you don't like gay or trans people, that is your problem, don't think it entitles you to push your beliefs on others.

3. I was born with a penis and have always identified as a man, who happens to be attracted to men as well, so if you must put a label on it, I would be gay. Just like trans people who knew at birth that they were meant to be a man or a woman or another gender despite what they were born with, I always was attracted to men. It was the only attraction that came naturally to me. I and many other people spend years wasting our lives trying to force ourselves to be hetero and it just does not work, sexual attraction is simply not something you can change. So to say that every time I'm hooking up with a man, I'm choosing that as if being straight were an option, you're just a fucking idiot.

4. Sexuality is fluid for many people, its a spectrum. Nothing is black or white. This is where being bi comes into play. You simply are entitled to fuck whomever you want. Seems like lovinlife has never had any sex which is prob why he/she insists that no one else can be happy. We have the same creator. I'm at least happy with my life and lovinlife appears to not want anyone else to be happy which I would assume is because you're a miserable loser!

I hope this helps!

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:55 pm

Lol, per usual your post is unintelligible, childish and makes no sense. It also does not logically refute any of the facts that I posted. You seem to only know potty talk and some conservative buzzwords. It speaks for itself and is clear for anyone to see. I'll just leave it there, it seems most people on this forum understand that you're woefully ill informed on numerous topics and simply function as an annoyance to get attention in lieu of having any actual intelligence. The best thing to do when children are just being loud to get attention and not making sense it to ignore them. So I think I'll stop giving you the satisfaction. You can't fix stupid! Enjoy being a low life lunatic!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:07 pm

You're such a pathetic and sad individual, LL. I urge you to seek some professional help. It would be a wise investment......

.....especially with all your vast personal wealth. :rollin :lol :rollin

The censorship king from out of state.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:08 am

Lol, lovinlife, you continuously prove my point as you post your fascination with gay sex when no one brought it up, typical closet case behavior. You know we will accept you if you want to come out buddy. Did you know that men have a g-spot in their ass and women don't? Jealous? Anal sex is incredibly enjoyable for gay and straight couples alike! I've been in a committed relationship with my partner for over six years, what about you? Straight sex can be pretty icky too if you ask me, but I'm not here to pass judgement. At the end of the day, I'm happy for anyone that gets laid and I think we know who is lacking in that dept.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:55 am

Thanks! We all bleed the same, not sure what kind you're talking about. What kind are you?

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:06 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic