Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MidMichigan NOW at 5pm on NBC25

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

Re: MidMichigan NOW at 5pm on NBC25

Post by R Bedell » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:58 am

NBC national, and CNN.
OMG...........God help us from that garbage.

R Bedell

Re: MidMichigan NOW at 5pm on NBC25

Post by R Bedell » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:06 pm

ALL locals news waaaay too many hours devoted to it. Why I dont very rarely watch any of it... just has no relevance. Unless you live in Genesee, Saginaw counties, doesnt mean diddly squat as thats nearly all they cover - thats 5,12,25(66). Many years ago when they had just noon, 6:00 etc news they did the same, so with even more hours... its STILL the same!
Same here. It seems they keep rehashing the same ole stories every 30 minutes, along with their agenda driven narrative(s). I made a conscious effort in June of 2019, to stop watching the local crap and I can say, I don't miss it. They seem to focus on news in Genesee & Saginaw Counties and not much elsewhere. Also stories from places far away, with no bearing on Mid-Michigan. Got real tired of hearing 200+ times a day, this crap: "it's coverage you can count on". I can get the news I want, from the Web and from the sources I value, trust & respect, with out the Hype & Bullsh*t.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic