Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump doesn’t show for impeachment inquiry

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Trump doesn’t show for impeachment inquiry

Post by screen glare » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:55 pm

Trump always has been, still is, and always will be a yellow-bellied, yellow streak down his back, bullying, loud mouthed coward.

He and his lawyers never defend with evidence. They just attack the process. And bitch and whine.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:59 pm

screen glare wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:55 pm
Trump always has been, still is, and always will be a yellow-bellied, yellow streak down his back, bullying, loud mouthed coward.

He and his lawyers never defend with evidence. They just attack the process. And bitch and whine.
How long has he been complaining that the process was taking place behind closed doors and he wasn't being given an opportunity to defend himself?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:23 pm

Why should he? The guy running the hearing doesn't think impeachment is a proper thing to do.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:36 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:23 pm
Why should he? The guy running the hearing doesn't think impeachment is a proper thing to do.

You forgot one important detail - that Bill Clinton was a Democrat. As such, Mr. Nadler's hypocrisy is excusable.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:33 pm

screen glare wrote:

Actually, Trump is the product of military academy. His dad caught him with a switchblade, and shipped him out. The guy was CAPTAIN of the Cadet corps and CAPTAIN of the baseball team too. Regarding his defense, maybe take a look at the obvious fear that former FBI agent Lisa Page has been displaying. HOROWITZ drops his report on the 6th. Try to keep up....

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:35 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:59 pm
screen glare wrote:

How long has he been complaining that the process was taking place behind closed doors and he wasn't being given an opportunity to defend himself?
You've betrayed some ignorance in this post.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:26 pm

FET-500 -

You are one big belly laugh re your “evidence” “proving” Trump is not a whiney, bitchy, yellow streaked coward.

Military school? Really? Where incorrigible brats like Trump are
sent to play tin soldier? Then - when it’s NOT make believe - dodging the military draft five times - replaced by five other guys who had to fight - and likely die - in his place! Verbally beating on women is more Donald’s kind of warfare.

Trump’s a bullying, blow hard, GD coward. A million times over.
A scared “yell and run” sissy, supported by other frightened morons - willing to say “how high” when he yells “jump.”
Last edited by screen glare on Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:29 pm

FET-500 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:35 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
screen glare wrote:

My post was in the form of a question. I suppose asking a question always betrays a level of ignorance. If I already knew the answer, I wouldn't have to ask the question.

Maybe you could enlighten me by answering my question, instead of making snarky comments about my ignorance.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:16 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:29 pm

My post was in the form of a question. I suppose asking a question always betrays a level of ignorance. If I already knew the answer, I wouldn't have to ask the question.

"A rhetorical question is one for which the questioner does not expect a direct answer: in many cases it may be intended to start a discourse, or as a means of putting across the speaker's or author's opinion on a topic."

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:23 pm

So I'm ignorant of something. What is it? Clue me in What am I missing?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:14 pm

FET-500 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:35 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
screen glare wrote:

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:23 pm
https://youtu.be/AwfdbTvJDaQ

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:54 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Good God, stop being an old man and pay attention to the process. There is no benefit for Trump to appear in the House, because Representative Schiff, has put in force a rule set that controls inquiry to a very narrow field of questioning.

Maybe try to open a browser session with something other than Google?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:15 am

FET-500 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:54 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Good God, stop being an old man and pay attention to the process.

Maybe try to open a browser session with something other than Google?

I wish I could stop being an old man.There's nothing I would want more. But there's no turning back the clock.

What would be your recommended alternative to google?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic