Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Blarney Stone Broadcasting Legacy

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
In the biz

Re: The Blarney Stone Broadcasting Legacy

Post by In the biz » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:46 pm

Q100 is like a party at friends house on a Saturday night. You bring the beer I’ll bring the records. Dynamo hum followed by an Arerosmith song. Just awful!

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:41 pm

I want to support local stations but I just can't get behind them. Grayling needs their country station back...perhaps in the form of a DUKE FM.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:15 pm

The problem is that it is difficult to judge what reason the person bought the album for, and if it was for a specific single. And how you would then value the purchase compared to the single. Seriously, a lot of people have really odd perceptions of certain songs being hits. I asked some people what Bandleader Victor Tallarico's favorite Aerosmith song was. Of course it was "Dream On", but you can imagine the off color track that they thought was a hit. "Dream On" was a valid hit.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

In the biz

Post by In the biz » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:27 am

Rock 105 way out bills KLT and is only behind TM. Big Country does very well also.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:05 pm

KLT is quite stale IMO. How many times do I need to hear Blue Oyster Cult, Rush, Foreigner, Kansas, etc.? Nothing against those bands but it's just the same stereotypical classic rock format.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:01 pm

Rock 105 way out bills KLT and is only behind TM.
I presume "TM" is WTCM.

I find it hard to believe that Rock 105/95.5 is the #2 billing radio station in NW Michigan. If KLT's billing is truly that weak, then clearly that station is being mismanaged and perhaps lost some top salespeople.

I do enjoy Rock 105's playlist.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:06 pm

KLT has no sales presence in the Northern counties like Black Diamond does.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic