Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Diversity

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Diversity

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:52 pm

So happy to see models with Down Syndrome in advertising. Also, lots of LGBTQIA+ representation lately.

But more should be done. I want to see more quadriplegics, cyclops, albino, people who aren’t injured but believe they are, all 40 million+ genders, NAMBLA members, drug addicts, and humans who identify as animals.

lovinlife101

Re: Diversity

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:29 am

It’s sad that I have to clarify for you, but I’m talking about VOLUNTARY diversity.

Anyone who makes decisions based on race is a racist and affirmative action is forced racism.

How do you think people would respond if you went to a primarily African American area and announce, “You know what this place needs more of? WHITE PEOPLE!”

Now get out there and make it a great day!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic