Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Joe Biden-Father And Grandfather Of The Year

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Joe Biden-Father And Grandfather Of The Year

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:44 pm

Hunter Biden. Drug Dealer and User. Serial Philanderer. Illegitimate Father. Incompetent given Ukrainian bribe money, $86,000 a month. Any posters here making that kind of money?

https://fox61.com/2019/11/20/dna-test-r ... mans-baby/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Re: Joe Biden-Father And Grandfather Of The Year

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:55 pm

And your point is?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:46 pm

I suppose we could get into Trump's skills and results in parenting. Which marriage shall we start with? #1?, #2?, #3?

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:49 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:46 pm
I suppose we could get into Trump's skills and results in parenting. Which marriage shall we start with? #1?, #2?, #3?
Trump's kids all seem pretty solid... Don Jr. and Eric can run bulldozers, have never fucked their sister-in-law and as of yet, haven't had a problem with dope.

The premise of your post is a weak logical fallacy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:14 am

You folks are ignorant. As if joe Biden’s boys did not suffer one of the most soul crushing traumas any child can go through and not be left with deep, life long, scars - emotional, psychological, physical. Which no amount of “parenting” is ever going to heal, nor prevent the young victim’s resulting “acting out” of their fears, needs, anger, confusion, hopelessness, etc. which - even as adults - they may never stop seeking relief from - or be able to attain a state of fulfillment.

If you were one of those kids - all that unfathomable shock, pain, suffering, and injustice - has destroyed your sense of security.

And like all children - you would always feel that you somehow caused this bad thing to happen. And you often never get over the guilt you feel, nor the companion feeling that you deserve punishment.

If you are a happy little boy riding in your mother’s car with your brother and sister - and the next moment a monstrous truck smashes into you - killing your mommy and sister - severely cutting, burning, twisting, ripping apart, smashing and scaring you and your brother - glass breaking, metal scraping, blood everywhere, screaming, crying, frightening feelings, and worry and realities - you would find yourself forever changed.

Each of Joe Biden’s sons were at different ages and developmental stages when that normal growth was horribly interrupted by unmatched loss - in every way you or I can imagine.

So take your collective heads out of your asses for a second to examine how each son has handled what no child should EVER have to try to understand - and relive again and again - as various triggers cause those haunting memories and feelings to re-surface - and cause them to - constructively or destructively - try to fight them off.
Last edited by screen glare on Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:34 am

I can't see why we're even discussing this on a political board. What does this have to do with anything?

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:56 am

Last time I looked, Hunter Biden wasn't running for any office. And, no matter what you want to say about the current President, nobody voted for his kids either - and two of them ended up in the White House. It's a strange world today.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:06 am

Maybe we need a forum somewhere else on this board for celebrity gossip.

Barbara Walters orgasm

Willie Nelson's Pedicure

Joe Biden's son

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:28 am

FET-500 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:49 am
Trump's kids all seem pretty solid... Don Jr. and Eric can run bulldozers, have never fucked their sister-in-law and as of yet, haven't had a problem with dope.
That's a joke right???

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:07 pm

JackAttack FM wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:28 am
FET-500 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:49 am
That's a joke right???
No, the Trump boys are actually competent heavy equipment operators. True story.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:08 pm

Radio Sucks wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:56 am
Last time I looked, Hunter Biden wasn't running for any office. And, no matter what you want to say about the current President, nobody voted for his kids either - and two of them ended up in the White House. It's a strange world today.
Your post is a fallacy of logic.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:10 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:34 am
I can't see why we're even discussing this on a political board. What does this have to do with anything?
There are Billions of $$$ missing in Ukraine.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:18 pm

FET-500 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:10 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:34 am
There are Billions of $$$ missing in Ukraine.
And that is somehow connected to Biden allegedly having an illegitimate son?

Where's your source?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:14 pm

Heads out of asses, please.

Whether Hunter Biden or another child - who violently lost his mother and baby sister before his own eyes, and at the same time was nearly killed himself - along with his kid brother - all such youthful survivors deserve our understanding.

We must acknowledge that they will forever after try to cope with anger, sorrow, feelings of injustice, guilt, and a self-hatred that they are mysteriously (childhood magical thinking) responsible for what happened. Thus - shame and feelings of deserved punishment will also subconsciously pervade - well into adulthood, and perhaps unto death.

This is not something parenting can necessarily mitigate or obliterate.

Professional counseling may help in psychological healing - but not always. Or not always to a significant degree. And depending on the ages of survivors when the trauma happened - one youthful survivor may be better able to withstand different upsetting feelings than another youthful survivor.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:10 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic