Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Warren cops are monsters

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Warren cops are monsters

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Cops give misdemeanor littering citation to snow coming off a person’s vehicle.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/is-it-crimina ... ur-vehicle

What’s next? Snow off tour roof?

These pigs, and the cop-suckers who support them, can all go STEEEEEERAIGHT TO HELL!

lovinlife101

Re: Warren cops are monsters

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:51 am

craig11152 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:12 am
The thing is, having snow fly off your car roof, hood or trunk on to the roadway is against state law..... 257.677a (4)
I don't know that littering is the appropriate ticket but sometimes state law doesn't get specific about what the ticket should be.
One lesson to had is to start your drive with a clean car.
Listen, Cletus, helping slaves leave the plantation was “illegal” at the time. Returning slaves to the plantation was seen as “noble.”

You are appealing to authority. That’s it. You have no intelligent argument. All you bring to the table is “it’s against the law!”

Find something better to do.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:29 pm

Every winter I see cops driving around with snow on their vehicles.

Who’s going to give them tickets? Oh, right.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:32 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:36 pm
I have heard Livonia cops are the same way, even from people living there.

I think a Roseville cop actually gave a guy a ticket for warming up his car in his driveway.
Yep. $128 ticket.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... ing-ticket

The police chief told the driver to “drop dead” after the driver complained about the ticket. Classy “public servants.”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:59 pm

Sam The Cat wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:04 am
Now you know the law, so now you can follow it. Pretty simple actually.
Your statement is an appeal to authority, not an intelligent argument.

Is that what you would say when people were freeing slaves in the south? I can see you ratting people out, chasing down black people, trying them up and returning them to their owners because it was “the law.”

You’re a horrible human being.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:54 am

Sam The Cat wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:17 pm
Let me guess, you are a progressive liberal? right?

From snow and ice flying off a car roof to slavery. And you are calling me nuts.

I've been hit by big chunks of snow and ice flying off cars on the highway. It was not the funnest experience I've ever had. I can absolutely see the spirit of the law you are losing you mind over. And, in full disclosure, I break this law every day it snows in the winter because I think it looks kind of cool when the snow is blowing over my windshield. If, one day I get a ticket, I diverse it because now I know the law, it is still pretty simple.
“Progressive liberal?” Wow. You have no idea who I am.

Are you going to guess my gender next? Maybe my weight?

Oh, and I never called you “nuts.” There’s a big difference between ignorance and crazy. “Funnest”? Wow. Just wow.

“It’s the law” is an appeal to authority and takes out all reason, logic, intelligence, and morality. You do what your told. I get that.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:55 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:34 pm
Sam The Cat wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:17 pm
Let me guess, you are a progressive liberal? right?

From snow and ice flying off a car roof to slavery. And you are calling me nuts.

I've been hit by big chunks of snow and ice flying off cars on the highway. It was not the funnest experience I've ever had. I can absolutely see the spirit of the law you are losing you mind over. And, in full disclosure, I break this law every day it snows in the winter because I think it looks kind of cool when the snow is blowing over my windshield. If, one day I get a ticket, I diverse it because now I know the law, it is still pretty simple.
Be careful Sam, about acknowledging even the tiniest infraction to this guy. Next, he'll accuse you of being a mass murderer.
Butterball! You’re back! Oh, how I’ve missed you!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:40 am

Sam The Cat wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:29 am
Sure, I'll play along.

You prefer to go buy the the pronouns Them and They.
I will guess you weigh about 140 lbs. so you are a little, little man...er them.
You like to wear black outfits and a black mask and hassle elderly people in the crosswalk.
Authority is always bad and you never do anything wrong.

I don't know you but I know people of your type. Big bad authority figures are always abusing you and your going to fight the man. Your type has been around forever and frankly I am sick of your type. A successful society has rules and normal, upstanding people follow rules. You'd think that would be simple.

So, go and find another story of the big bad police hassling the poor every-man. I think I will stick to radio and tv posts from now on.
Before preaching about following arbitrary rules and defining morality as people who follow rules (like slave owners and Hitler’s soldiers), how about you try following basic rules of spelling and grammar?

I go “buy” certain pronouns?

“Your going to fight...”?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:10 pm

How about rather than continuing to hand over our rights, why don’t we respect each other’s worth?

Rather than make arbitrary rules about using cell phones, putting on makeup in the car, and other silly ideas, how about actually hold people responsible for harming others?

Oh, but you all feel better if we can ban smoking completely on planet earth, ban cell phone use altogether, and ban certain vape flavors.

It’s all theater. You think you’re safer with more laws, but you are not. Let’s not prosecute someone who uses their cell phone, speeds, or does anything that doesn’t hurt others. Let’s prosecute those who actually harm others, like cops.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:54 pm

I’ve got a crazy idea. Why don’t we allow people to be free unless they are harming others? How about that?

I’m sick of the world of rule-keepers and those that tattle on others.

Oh, cops are scum too. They use “discretion” to do whatever they want.

All you people that preach “IT’S THE LAW!!!” celebrate when rather than arresting someone for shoplifting, a cop pays for the items stolen. You also celebrate when a cop doesn’t give a ticket, but rather purchase car seats for a mother who says she can’t afford them.

“The law” has required penalties that cops often ignore.

HYPOCRITES!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:44 am

Sam The Cat wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:26 pm
I for one am happy that cops are around
You may be the only one. I stand up for the innocent lives cops take every day.
Sam The Cat wrote:
makes me feel safe.
Statistics show that more cops around does not result in less crime. Oh, and your feelings have nothing to do with facts.

“Data shows that the raw numbers of police have declined over the past five years, and the rate of police officers per 1,000 residents has been dropping for two decades. At the same time, the violent crime rate has also dropped.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/inv ... 818056002/

That is why people do a lot of things. They recycle because it makes them feel better. They scream at others who don’t because it makes them feel better. Cops violate the Constitution because they’re compensating for small penises.
Sam The Cat wrote:
Thanks cops for upholding the standards of a civilized society.
How is kicking in doors of innocent people “civilized”? How is stopping and detaining people who have not been suspected of a crime “civilized”? How is choking out and killing a mentally ill black man “civilized”? How is shooting and killing an innocent black man eating ice cream on his couch because you thought the apartment was your apartment “civilized”?

Oh, and this jackass clearly wants to protect and serve the public: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mDBkxlLTugg

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:03 am

I’m convinced this woman is one of you “rule-keepers.”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh9D_PUe7QI

Stay out of everyone’s business unless they are hurting someone. Cops do it all the time. That’s why I say something.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic