Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Greta Thunberg

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Honeyman » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:13 pm

Why is Greta Thunberg so triggering for certain men?

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-sty ... 4?mode=amp

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:19 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:13 pm
Why is Greta Thunberg so triggering for certain men?

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-sty ... 4?mode=amp
Not that this has anyrhing to do with the thread, Red, but I ran into our old comrades Cathy S. and her brother Dickie at Buddy's Pizza in Farmington Hills last week. I barely recognized Richard, as he has lost all kinds of weight.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:19 pm

Not that this has anyrhing to do with the thread, Red, but I ran into our old comrades Cathy S. and her brother Dickie at Buddy's Pizza in Farmington Hills last week. I barely recognized Richard, as he has lost all kinds of weight.
Wow, a blast from the past, P.A.G.! He had such a great set of pipes.

Mmmmmmm, Buddy's!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:57 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:45 pm

If you had bothered to read my comments, you would know I am not a man. And I am not “triggered.”

Any more political buzzwords you’d like to use, Skippy?

This poor 16 year old is mentally ill and emotionally unstable. Her father and grandfather were actors, just like her. She supports Anti-Fa.

I refuse to be brainwashed.
WOW.....paranoid much?!?

I posted the link as it was pertinant to the topic of the entire thread and did not direct it to you specifically. The only reason I posted "Why is Greta Thunberg so triggering for certain men?" above the link itself, is because the title of the article is......wait for it......"Why is Greta Thunberg so triggering for certain men?"

...and as far as your "refusal to be brainwashed", that comment is ironically hystirical! You have been brainwashed by your beloved Fox News and their love for our crooked President......Skippy

DAC

Post by DAC » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:05 pm

My opinion is that the climate is in fact changing, as it has been since the dawn of time. As I presume most of us are enjoying living in Michigan; it's kind of a good thing that damn glacier melted that covered where we sit at this very moment. I am mostly disgusted that we have built up such a massive infrastructure that is so inflexible, while simultaneously deciding that we are so entitled that the Earth owes us to not change. Sure, we're glad that it changed to what we consider "comfortable," but dammit, it better stop there! Adapt? NEVER! We must A) Blame someone, and B) Try to reverse it!

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:15 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:45 pm

I refuse to be brainwashed.
For you, it would only take a light rinse.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:04 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:56 pm

Glad you know me so well since I didn’t vote for Trump, do not support him, and never watched Fox News. Would you like to guess my weight and genitalia too?
Sorry about that.....I assumed anyone stupid enough not to believe in climate change almost had to be a Trump supporter. My bad.

I'll guess about 325....and it doesn't make a difference since I am sure you haven't been laid since the Carter administration.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:21 pm

Trump should revoke her passport and send her home.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:14 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:33 am
It’s just mass hysteria and politics on steroids.

You’ve got a 16 year old with Autism screaming ignorance about “climate change” and anyone who questions their reasoning gets confronted with people who light their hair on fire and scream, “WHY DO YOU HATE MENTALLY ILL CHILDREN?!”

Who will the left recruit next? Puppies? Rainbows? Hermaphrodites? The physically and mentally disabled? Quadriplegics and paraplegics? The ugly? Poontang?
Her ancestors took berg. Maybe they should return it. :razz

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:58 am

Go home Greta!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7kKxbl-ILI[/youtube]

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:11 am

The video I posted was spot on. This climate change bandwagon is just getting blown way out of proportion. Those kids that skipped their classes to protest should be reprimanded. If they're going to protest they should do so on their own time. They have to learn there are consequences to their actions. I really hate this self righteous attitudes of millennials. They know NOTHING. They are fed lies and half truths from their parents and educators.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:53 am

TheForce wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:11 am
The video I posted was spot on. This climate change bandwagon is just getting blown way out of proportion. Those kids that skipped their classes to protest should be reprimanded. If they're going to protest they should do so on their own time. They have to learn there are consequences to their actions. I really hate this self righteous attitudes of millennials. They know NOTHING. They are fed lies and half truths from their parents and educators.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:05 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:16 pm
The Swiss marked the disappearance of a glacier there this week with a funeral.

An entire glacier - gone.

But - nothing to see! Move along, please.
Remember the glaciers? They used to be where you are sitting. They melted thousands of years ago after scraping up the surface of the earth and excavating lake beds. They melted because they were now at lower, warmer latitudes. Not global warming. Simple Geometry and Astrophysics.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:03 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:05 am
screen glare wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:16 pm
The Swiss marked the disappearance of a glacier there this week with a funeral.

An entire glacier - gone.

But - nothing to see! Move along, please.
Remember the glaciers? They used to be where you are sitting. They melted thousands of years ago after scraping up the surface of the earth and excavating lake beds. They melted because they were now at lower, warmer latitudes. Not global warming. Simple Geometry and Astrophysics.
So your assessment (with what education?) is more relevant than 98% of all climate scientists? What do you do? I'd like to come over and tell you how off base you do your job (I having no experience).

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:58 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:03 pm
So your assessment (with what education?) is more relevant than 98% of all "climate" scientists? What do you do? I'd like to come over and tell you how off base you do your job (I having no experience).
FIFY

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic