Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

SAFE banking act passes

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

SAFE banking act passes

Post by TC Talks » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:29 pm

The SAFE Banking Act just passed the house making it the first cannabis law ever to pass through a federal legislature. The senate is also expected to pass the Bill.

It won't be long now before you can buy your cannabis with a credit card.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Lester The Nightfly

Re: SAFE banking act passes

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:54 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:29 pm
The SAFE Banking Act just passed the house making it the first cannabis law ever to pass through a federal legislature. The senate is also expected to pass the Bill.

It won't be long now before you can buy your cannabis with a credit card.

This is great news. I don't know how many folks are aware how dangerous not having access to the banking system is/was for workers in the industry. When a storefront is faced with keeping loads of cash on hand, when vendors were faced with packing around wads of cash in order to do business and when growers and suppliers were faced with making a trip to tax authorities with often six figure amounts in a suitcase to pay their quarterly taxes it was a deadly crime situation waiting to happen (even clerks at tax offices were at risk).

Regardless how you feel about about the sale of weed, this came down to a public safety issue and I'm glad it's finally been addressed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic