Lots of new registrations this past week; thank you! Registrations in the queue from March 27 through April 5 at 12:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Scary Thought....

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
User avatar
TheForce
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:12 pm

Scary Thought....

Post by TheForce » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:12 pm

A scary thought, if Trump is impeached (I doubt he will), then under the chain of command Pelosi I believe becomes the new Vice President while Pence becomes President. I shudder the thought of Pelosi in that position. :barf



screen glare
Posts: 1770
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Scary Thought....

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:22 pm

Yes. We need a VP like The Pence woman. “Mother.”

Of course Pelosi is a super mom and grandmother - of umpteen kids and grand children. She’s hailed as a very good cook. After her family was raised - she left her kitchen for elected office and DC. She’s since become a highly experienced, gracefully effective Speaker of the House (ACA victory). Not only one time - but twice. She’s from parentage featuring public service and politics. A natural - smart, strong, and threatening to all cowards. Especially those on the wrong-side-of-history, Trump-bullied republicans in Congress.



lovinlife101
Posts: 3622
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Scary Thought....

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:47 pm

TheForce wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:12 pm
A scary thought, if Trump is impeached (I doubt he will), then under the chain of command Pelosi I believe becomes the new Vice President while Pence becomes President. I shudder the thought of Pelosi in that position. :barf
Libtards didn’t think of that. They can’t think past their next cigarette or lottery loss.



zzand
Posts: 475
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:16 am
Location: right here

Re: Scary Thought....

Post by zzand » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:54 pm

I do believe the "new president" chooses his own VP. Ford did so when taking over for Nixon. Granted Nixon resigned but i believe Pence would be able to choose the person he wants. Pelosi comes into play only if both the president and VP are not capable of filling out the term.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 2175
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Scary Thought....

Post by TC Talks » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:19 pm

Fingers crossed that it happens


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

radiodoc
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:40 pm

Re: Scary Thought....

Post by radiodoc » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:56 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:22 pm
Yes. We need a VP like The Pence woman. “Mother.”

Of course Pelosi is a super mom and grandmother - of umpteen kids and grand children. She’s hailed as a very good cook. After her family was raised - she left her kitchen for elected office and DC. She’s since become a highly experienced, gracefully effective Speaker of the House (ACA victory). Not only one time - but twice. She’s from parentage featuring public service and politics. A natural - smart, strong, and threatening to all cowards. Especially those on the wrong-side-of-history, Trump-bullied republicans in Congress.
Does your husband understand you’re nuts?



User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 648
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: Scary Thought....

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:47 pm

zzand wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:54 pm
I do believe the "new president" chooses his own VP. Ford did so when taking over for Nixon. Granted Nixon resigned but i believe Pence would be able to choose the person he wants. Pelosi comes into play only if both the president and VP are not capable of filling out the term.
I'm not a constitutional scholar but I'm fairly sure you're correct. Additionally OP doesn't seem aware that impeachment doesn't mean removal from office. That would happen after the Senate conducts a trial and a vote for removal after the trial, which is highly unlikely.

In other words the entire premise of the post was horseshit. Although it is interesting that it appeared Trump somewhat threw Pence under the bus when he suggested to the press that Pence was in a knowledgeable position to explain the surrounding events. Thanks boss...



screen glare
Posts: 1770
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Scary Thought....

Post by screen glare » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:30 am

Does your half pint brain understand you’ve got SG mixed up with LL?

He’s the dude who’d hook up with a husband. Not me, Bub.




screen glare
Posts: 1770
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Scary Thought....

Post by screen glare » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:00 am

And ... Pence will take as his VP ... Franklin ... Billy’s wayward son! God help us!!!!!!!!!!



Radio Sucks
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Re: Scary Thought....

Post by Radio Sucks » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:55 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:00 am
And ... Pence will take as his VP ... Franklin ... Billy’s wayward son! God help us!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't matter who you choose.. it matters who BOTH Houses of Congress will confirm.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic