Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whistleblower: Trump promising "Favors" to foreign governments

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Whistleblower: Trump promising "Favors" to foreign governments

Post by TC Talks » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:02 pm

Any Trump patsies care to chim in?

"To quickly recap, acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire failed to transmit the whistleblower’s complaint to Congress’ intelligence committees, even though the DNI inspector general deemed it “credible” and of “urgent concern,” triggering a statutory requirement that he do so. Maguire has continued to refuse, citing specious legal reasoning."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... spreading/
Last edited by TC Talks on Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

screen glare

Re: Whistleblower: Trump promising "Favors" to foreign governments

Post by screen glare » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:32 am

And now for Trump’s big distraction attempt!

He’s sending US troops to Saudi Arabia!!

What could possibly go wrong? A flaming nut case at the helm of the US military!! Sitting in the oval office with his Nazi buddy bald Stephen at his side - whispering advice! And Trump’s chorus of yes men all chiming in.

Trump is ever only concerned about himself and his image. Why? Because he is disordered in his thinking by Narcissistic Personality Disorder - a well defined mental illness. And because he is explosively erratic and only comfortable in chaos - he scares those around him. His family enables him. Republican politicians in the Senate and House duck and cover. Nobody from either group is willing to oppose him - for fear of what he might do to them - because he breaks norms of decency and respects no lawful Constitutional boundaries.

When those politicians who fear him, or those family members who love him - OR those voters who are conned by his showmanship - FINALLY realize - they need to recognize him as a dangerous individual suffering from mental illness - it likely will be too late.

God help our country. God help the world. God help our planet.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:55 am

The swampiest cabinet. An executive branch full of empty desks. Large numbers of “acting” directors at every level. “Love” for sworn enemies of The United States. Also - A Senate leader who spends his time blocking legislation. A DOJ leader who spends his time defending Trump. But most ominous - a president who spends HIS time watching TV, golfing, tweeting, and CONSTANTLY telling the American people lies. He has destroyed our ability to ever trust in his word.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:56 pm

Why exactly is one leader of a country asking another leader of a different county to investigate wrongdoing by one of it's citizens a crime? Why exactly is it a bad thing? Pray tell. What "favors" are you talking about?

As far as making deals; I don't remember you all getting your panties in a know when Barrack Hussein told a representative of Russia to tell "Vlad" he would have more room to negotiate after the election.

Hypocritical fucks you all are.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:18 am

Bryce = One of the conned Americans dazzled by Trump’s falsehood-based deranged showmanship.

Of course - as Bryce concedes above when asking essentially *what’s so wrong?* - he simply does not understand. Or refuses to understand. Or rebuffs readily available information that would allow him critical understanding.

Keep playin’ that digital music, Mr. DJ. Remain distracted. It’s right where Trump needs you to be.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:51 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:56 pm
Why exactly is one leader of a country asking another leader of a different county to investigate wrongdoing by one of it's citizens a crime? Why exactly is it a bad thing? Pray tell. What "favors" are you talking about?

As far as making deals; I don't remember you all getting your panties in a know when Barrack Hussein told a representative of Russia to tell "Vlad" he would have more room to negotiate after the election.

Hypocritical fucks you all are.
And here is the difference. Read this slowly as it seems like you have trouble understanding. Donald Trump is asking for a foreign nation to assist him to manipulate a US selection. Obama was negotiating a policy matter. Do you see it there?

Trump doesn't understand how to work on policy with other nations as evidence by almost every country in the world hating him. So this may be hard for him to understand. He also doesn't understand the laws pertaining to foreign Nations interfering with our elections. He doesn't understand this because I don't believe he can read nor can he listen to advisors trying to keep him out of trouble.

I will skip the distasteful part of trying to attack a political opponent by going after his kid, because I honestly hope the Democrats will tear into some of the stupidity Trump's spawn have been up to in the last 4 years.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/21/us/p ... laint.html

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:10 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:51 am
Bryce wrote:

As far as making deals; I don't remember you a
And here is the difference. Read this slowly as it seems like you have trouble understanding. Donald Trump is asking for a foreign nation to assist him to manipulate a US selection. Obama was negotiating a policy matter. Do you see it there?

Maybe, but I have yet to see any proof of that. And neither have you.

Given your track record on Russian Collusion, I tend to take the allegations with a few grains of salt.

I look forward to delving into what exactly the Biden family did that warrants looking into though.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:50 pm

Let's watch and see.

― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:28 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:10 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Given your track record on Russian Collusion, I tend to take the allegations with a few grains of salt.

I look forward to delving into what exactly the Biden family did that warrants looking into though.

The reason you haven't seen any proof is because your President and his administration are refusing to turn it over, as the law requires.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:52 pm

A dishonest Trump tactic we’ve seen before:

Delay public release of damning info - publicly pre-spin it into dishonestly favorable info.
Thus - thwarting public interest in the original damning truth - when it’s finally publicly released - because the has public already swallowed and digested the dishonest spin.

Cases in point:

1. The Mueller Report - with all its clear evidence of copious collusion with Russia and obstruction of justice.

2. The Whistleblower Complaint. Lawlessly delay its progression to buy time. Publicly, dishonestly use that time to spin damning truth into a Trump-favorable excuses and remodeling.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:53 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:28 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:10 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Bryce wrote:

The reason you haven't seen any proof is because your President and his administration are refusing to turn it over, as the law requires.
Can't be much worse than using bleach but on subpoenaed hard drive and taking sledge hammers to cell phones that were supposed to be turned over.

I'm,not sure he's required to turn over transcripts of conversations with other world powers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:55 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:52 pm

1. The Mueller Report - with all its clear evidence of copious collusion with Russia and obstruction of justice.
The opioid crisis is really getting out of hand.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:33 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:53 pm

I'm,not sure he's required to turn over transcripts of conversations with other world powers.
But you do know they're required to turn over the whistle blower report.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:38 am

Lets see here. A sitting Vice President threatens to withhold a billion dollars in loan guarantees from the Ukraine unless they fire General Prosecutor Viktor Shokin who is conducting a investigation into a company that paid Hunter Biden 3,000,000. He brags about it in public with cameras rolling, saying when he threatened them, boom, they fired him. Everyone laughs.

Yet, for some reason T Rump bringing this up in a conversation with the new leader of that country is grounds for a investigation and starts the impeachment drums again en mass. Yeah, there needs to be a investigation here, but it isn't T Rump that should be the subject.

Man, the media is in the tank for the left wing whack jobs in public office. It sickens me.

Oh, and by the way;
CNN later acknowledged that the whistleblower had no first-hand knowledge of the call, and a top Ukrainian official on Saturday defended Trump's actions.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:10 am

Aren't we all losing sight of the real issue here? It isn't about Trump VS Biden. The whistle blower report may or may not implicate the President.

By law, that report is to be turned over to the Congressional Committee. They are refusing to do that. The failure to do that fuels speculation as to their reasons.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic