Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Democratic Debates thread

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mr.Transistor

Re: Democratic Debates thread

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:45 am

So.....healthcare for all illegals in their plan from all the Dems running for President. I already know who I am not voting for!

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:26 am

Watch this clip and tell me Joe Biden still has all of his marbles. This guy's losing it.

I almost feel sorry for the guy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:16 am

I agree with you, bmw.

Biden is the placeholder candidate. He's the candidate many Dem primary voters say they support only because they haven't made up their mind as to who they will actually support. As we enter 2020, his numbers will sink.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic