Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nomination: lovinlife101

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Deleted User 15062

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:30 pm

There he goes, showing us bravely and swiftly how he was nominated. Someone will have to quote him or let me know in a PM what this douche said.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:47 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:30 pm
There he goes, showing us bravely and swiftly how he was nominated. Someone will have to quote him or let me know in a PM what this douche said.
You have to learn how to just ignore the Douche Bag, for starters don’t respond that’s more than half the battle. Good Luck Teddy.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:52 pm

Jeff Dugan wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:47 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
You have to learn how to just ignore the Douche Bag, for starters don’t respond that’s more than half the battle. Good Luck Teddy.
Watch it jeff, he may claim you raped him over that statement. He's said more out of someone saying less.

Just facinates me how the owner of the board is not following his own rules he set forth. Why waste the time and thought of having them, if you do not plan to do anything with them.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:07 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:52 pm
Jeff Dugan wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:47 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Watch it jeff, he may claim you raped him over that statement. He's said more out of someone saying less.

Just facinates me how the owner of the board is not following his own rules he set forth. Why waste the time and thought of having them, if you do not plan to do anything with them.
That’s a great point Teddy and I do agree with you as to why action hasn’t been taken against LL101, I will say just hang in there and ignore the BS that LL 101 is spewing out of his mouth because that’s what it is BS. As far as My concern I don’t put up with much so I’m OK with it and used to it.
Last edited by Jeff Dugan on Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:15 pm

OMG, then according to LL101 we musta met. JK. I am getting his notifications of quotes, which I should not even be seeing. MW had ignored that too. No updates, assurances, nothing. Sick of seeing those notifications.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:19 pm

MW could be just busy and the Buzzboard is just a hobby, I’m sure the man has family matters to deal with like all of us still give MW time.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:17 pm

Jeff Dugan wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:19 pm
MW could be just busy and the Buzzboard is just a hobby, I’m sure the man has family matters to deal with like all of us still give MW time.
Other peeps complained a while ago too. That's not an excuse! Sell it if you can't handle it or put the proper attention into it. If he doesn't want to do that, make some moderators. With my other moderating duties, I never would've put up with his shit. He woulda been kicked out of my groups ages ago. His posts would've been deleted too, to uplift the users' experience. LL101 downgrades that experience, according to many.

Look, this topic is now tied with Vic Doucette's nomination. Only 1 reply needed to be the top talked about nomination in the Douchebag Suppository.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:12 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:17 pm

Other peeps complained a while ago too. That's not an excuse! Sell it if you can't handle it or put the proper attention into it. If he doesn't want to do that, make some moderators. With my other moderating duties, I never would've put up with his shit. He woulda been kicked out of my groups ages ago. His posts would've been deleted too, to uplift the users' experience. LL101 downgrades that experience, according to many.
I have to 100% disagree. MW is under no "moral" obligation to monitor/supervise his forum to anybodies satisfaction but his (and his attorney?)
This place is a bit of a wild west of free speech but I'd prefer that to what I would consider overmoderation. As has been suggested one can always block users that overly annoy them.
I am no fan of 101. I think he/she/it brings very little to the forum other than trolling but if MW is OK with it then I live with it.I can go away, or block the troll but I won't ever suggest MW isn't doing his job because I didn't hire him and I don't pay him.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:34 am

craig11152 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:12 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:17 pm

I have to 100% disagree. MW is under no "moral" obligation to monitor/supervise his forum to anybodies satisfaction but his (and his attorney?)
This place is a bit of a wild west of free speech but I'd prefer that to what I would consider overmoderation. As has been suggested one can always block users that overly annoy them.
I am no fan of 101. I think he/she/it brings very little to the forum other than trolling but if MW is OK with it then I live with it.I can go away, or block the troll but I won't ever suggest MW isn't doing his job because I didn't hire him and I don't pay him.
I can see your point. If he is under no "moral obligation," then why were rules made and thought of, then posted. I'm thinking that gives him a moral obligation... at least in some states. And who was suggesting? I was saying it!

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:07 pm

You are actually becoming a troll, to the Admin, and could find yourself banned. MW is kind enough to furnish this place on the net for us to use, free I might add, so if you don't like it find someplace else that meets your standards. I agree with Craig, he has no moral obligation to monitor this board to your standards, only his and it is obvious you don't like his standards. Therefore your best bet is to move on to other forums.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:53 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:07 pm
You are actually becoming a troll, to the Admin, and could find yourself banned. MW is kind enough to furnish this place on the net for us to use, free I might add, so if you don't like it find someplace else that meets your standards. I agree with Craig, he has no moral obligation to monitor this board to your standards, only his and it is obvious you don't like his standards. Therefore your best bet is to move on to other forums.
I disagree completely. The fact that he posts rules and terms of service creates obligation.

By the way, I'm not going to let LL101 push me off the board. ThTs MW's duty, if he feels I broke TOC rules.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:45 am

He obviously is giving ll101 a free pass.
He has kicked other people off for much much less.
Something is up.

Music is my life.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:37 am

Since MW is the site owner, it is his decision and his business.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:20 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:53 pm
zzand wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:07 pm
I disagree completely. The fact that he posts rules and terms of service creates obligation.

By the way, I'm not going to let LL101 push me off the board. ThTs MW's duty, if he feels I broke TOC rules.
Teddy Grahams has tried everything to silence me, even flying a kamikaze mission, but he has failed.

Let’s hear it for POONTANG POWER!!!

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:31 am

No thx

Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic