Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bill Harris retiring

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Herm

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by Herm » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:55 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:29 pm
DAC wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:37 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:08 pm
R Bedell wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:57 pm
O M G.....87 Posts and this topic is still alive. Should have been dead 60 posts ago.
When someone has been in the game for several decades and never accomplished anything, there’s a lot to critique.
For you, obviously. I haven't seen may other "critiques" (which you would probably describe as bullying if directed at you) posted on here.
Seeing nobody has been able to name one thing he has accomplished, I’d say you all believe the horse is alive and well.
Shortly after the ACA was passed, WEYI did an informational call in show for viewers with questions about the new law. We put together a panel of experts to address the concerns of viewers. The response was fantastic, the information was helpful, and the broadcast was flawless. Many viewers called in and were able to get very useful information to help them navigate through “Obamacare”.
Bill was very involved in that broadcast in a multitude of capacities.
You will most likely downplay this but, it doesn’t matter. No matter what your opinion of this is, it had impact for many people in Mid-Michigan and Bill was a big part of it.
There! Now someone has mentioned something specific.

Herm

Post by Herm » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:27 pm

I didn’t want to respond to this thread any more but since I had an actual answer to the specific question I thought I would volunteer as tribute to possibly put an end to this.

Although I doubt the odds will be in my favor.

Musicrewired

Post by Musicrewired » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:17 pm

Here’s hoping that those odds are, in fact, favoring you.

I have a feeling this thread could go stumbling on as long as Bill’s career otherwise.

DAC

Post by DAC » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:36 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:10 am
Musicrewired wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:17 pm
Here’s hoping that those odds are, in fact, favoring you.

I have a feeling this thread could go stumbling on as long as Bill’s career otherwise.
Threads like this really never end. They may go part-time, take on a few special projects, kiss some police fanny, say that a boat was their favorite news story, break down emotionally talking about a building, use inappropriate language in front of their grandkids during appreciation night, fill-in anchor in order to keep younger talent down, but they never truly call it quits completely even though everyone around them wants them to.
Sam Merrill was around a long time. Had it not been for his untimely passing, would you be accusing him of keeping the younger talent down? All the younger talent that has taken over since Sam died has been a total washout.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:22 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:10 am
Threads like this really never end. They may go part-time, take on a few special projects, kiss some police fanny, say that a boat was their favorite news story, break down emotionally talking about a building, use inappropriate language in front of their grandkids during appreciation night, fill-in anchor in order to keep younger talent down, but they never truly call it quits completely even though everyone around them wants them to.
Threads like this keep going on and on because 101 will not leave people alone. 101 must attack those who do not agree with him. The broadcasting hotties thread is a prime example. 101 cannot respect other people's point of view. That's usually called a control freak. Also, let's not forget the fact that he thinks Swahili is French. Not really too bright now.

DAC

Post by DAC » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:30 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:46 pm
Oh, and here’s a crazy idea, instead of putting all your eggs in Hotrod Harris’ basket, why not try to build up talent to replace him?

Instead of simply, “Bill ain’t here no mo,” why not have fanfare and promos with the new main anchor and a passing of the baton?

I know, that’s too much to ask.

We had to settle for Dave Blonde saying Deputy Bill shook his hand on the set with a tear in his eye. The position wasn’t Bill’s to give. He doesn’t own the station although he may act like he does.
Would it be too much to ask for you to move on? You are making an ass of yourself.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:29 pm

Once again... "it's your right," but I'll attack you later on and try to shut you up like I'm Kim Jung Un. I will destroy your reputation for going against the regime... or what I believe is the regime, make you look stupid (knowing I look stupid doing this, as in my DB repoz nomination), I will disrespect you and your thoughts and values, I will always hide who I am, so I can stalk you and make your life a nightmare on Buzzboard. I will mock you, so I look like the victim. I'll also have nothing positive to say, while not having anything pertinent to add to the topic, to antagonize you into disagreement and a fight. I will also not take orders or suggestions from you. I only matter, not you.

"It's your right." Seriously? Who you kidding?

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:55 pm

DAC wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:30 am
Would it be too much to ask for you to move on?
X2!

DAC wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:30 am
You are making an ass of yourself.
For the millionth time.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:43 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:08 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:29 pm
“Once again... ‘it's your right,’ but I'll attack you later on and try to shut you up like I'm Kim Jung Un. I will destroy your reputation for going against the regime... or what I believe is the regime, make you look stupid (knowing I look stupid doing this, as in my DB repoz nomination), I will disrespect you and your thoughts and values, I will always hide who I am, so I can stalk you and make your life a nightmare on Buzzboard. I will mock you, so I look like the victim. I'll also have nothing positive to say, while not having anything pertinent to add to the topic, to antagonize you into disagreement and a fight. I will also not take orders or suggestions from you. I only matter, not you.” —Tea Bag Teddy
Maybe you need thicker fur. You definitely need thicker skin. Disagreement, skepticism, debate, these are not “attacks.”

When your teacher corrected you after you said “2+2=5,” they were not attacking you. They were correcting you. Besides, it was an advanced math course and you had no business being there.
Thank you for proving my point Kim Jung Un. And when you quote, quote exact, not what you think is said. Proving another of my points above. Sad, sad, sad. That's what makes you the bully of the buzzboard.. and a douche. Starting fights is why you are not liked by most on here. Take that stuff to your cop whining topics in "Political Potpouri." That's where your whining and fights belong. Besides, how do you even know I am talking about you? Your name was never mentioned and you weren't even quoted. That's the victim coming out of you.

"You're so vain, you probably think this quote is about you. You're so vain-"

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:31 pm

Typical sociopath (ASPD). Does nothing wrong. Blames others. Bye bye lovinloser101! Dont forget your 600mg Lithium Carbonate twice daily.

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

See, I can make smileys roll too!

Now get back on topic, for the TRILLIONTH time!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:33 am

Yup, back at the fag drama! Go to the drag bar hunny. They need the entertainment there tonight.

Funny, because you were never mentioned. Then you started the drag bar drama. No wonder you are called "lovinloser101" behind your back. Someone else called you that before me.

You can now have the last word. Since you need control anyhow. All stalkers do.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:41 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:04 pm
Where is the Administrator of this site..??
Been saying that same thing for a while! I have even encouraged us both to be reported. I don't mind getting banned along with LL101, if it makes for a better experience for others, without his drama and attacks.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:59 pm

BeerMan wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:35 am
@lovinlife101: Is your life so fucked up that you have to shit and piss on everything and everybody just to feel better about it? One time. Just.one.time. Let it pass without casting your sour, pathetic shadow.
Thank God! I'm not the only one that sees this!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:58 pm

DAC wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:55 pm
Nobody cares if you even exist, much less who you are (except Autolab, I guess). I'm sure Bill Harris is all broken up about some troll exercising their rights on a piddly ass message board like this one. But, you do have all the facts. I mean, after all, you were the one who was positive that the word "Chigger" was a racial slur.

#101forPrez
Another example of LL101's fine communicating with us.

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:10 pm

We all need to send MWmetalhead a message https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php? ... ompose&u=2
Do it now! Fill his inbox!

We all have suffered enough with his postings when hes off his meds and even on them rotfl, derailing on purpose any legit threads for so many years with the douchebag LL101

Explain why he could care less this forum is just tabloid news, doesnt do anything to our troll, im guessing he knows the jerk personally?

This is 3+ years old now. https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 98#p530898

More recent https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 38&t=46565

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic