Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Deleted User 15062

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:43 pm

Those are not people who might be hot. You want your LGBTQ moment in the sun, now is your time for it. What guys do you find hot? I find it fascinating you're attacking other people for who they find hot, but you refused to tell us who you find to be hot. That is the whole point of this particular thread. Who IN THE MEDIA do you find hot? Cops and bullies are way off-topic. And let's not forget that this is not the "Cops and Bullies" Buzzboard.

DAC

Post by DAC » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:56 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:43 pm
Those are not people who might be hot. You want your LGBTQ moment in the sun, now is your time for it. What guys do you find hot? I find it fascinating you're attacking other people for who they find hot, but you refused to tell us who you find to be hot. That is the whole point of this particular thread. Who IN THE MEDIA do you find hot? Cops and bullies are way off-topic. And let's not forget that this is not the "Cops and Bullies" Buzzboard.
+1

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:45 am

Male or female, who do you find hot. I've asked it without gender included, and you refuse to show who you find hot. So really, who's ignorant now? Dude, you are really a piece of work. Get some mental help.

How do you even come to the conclusion of slavery versus who in the media is hot? A totally warped mind!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:44 am

101... Many asexuals will describe their own bodies, if not proclaim themselves as sexy or hot. I've heard folks do this many times. You have not once. You had many chances. Situations are not people.

How can I determine you, when you don't even determine or define yourself. I have asked you to do this at least 3 times. Then you came up with some lame BS on what you believe others should do for you. You poor victim!

I see that you clearly are not the happy one. You cannot state who you are in the LGBTQ+ spectrum. How am I ever supposed to be happy with you, when you are not at all happy enough with yourself (or have the self esteem) to proclaim who you are within the above mentioned spectrum? All we know is that you say you are no longer gay.

Blasting others on here also shows that you do not love yourself.

I am voting that you be kicked off of here for your reckless posting and making threads go way off topic. By the way, that has nothing to do with your "LGBTQ status." Its about you being a total bottle of Summer's Eve brand Douche!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:16 pm

You have not been fighting for the lgbtq community at all. Speak of hypocrisy.

And I never called you a name, a single time. I only told you what you were being. Poor victim and a bottle of Summer's Eve Vinegr and water...with a twist of lemon.

And those who are out and proud want to State and identify who they are. You never did once. This shows you are not lgbtq proud. How can you fight for lgbtq rights, when you are not proud of being lgbtq.

And to be honest, you're attacking should be done in private messages only. You definitely know how to do that.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:38 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:44 am
101... Many asexuals will describe their own bodies, if not proclaim themselves as sexy or hot. I've heard folks do this many times. You have not once. You had many chances. Situations are not people.

How can I determine you, when you don't even determine or define yourself. I have asked you to do this at least 3 times. Then you came up with some lame BS on what you believe others should do for you. You poor victim!

I see that you clearly are not the happy one. You cannot state who you are in the LGBTQ+ spectrum. How am I ever supposed to be happy with you, when you are not at all happy enough with yourself (or have the self esteem) to proclaim who you are within the above mentioned spectrum? All we know is that you say you are no longer gay.

Blasting others on here also shows that you do not love yourself.

I am voting that you be kicked off of here for your reckless posting and making threads go way off topic. By the way, that has nothing to do with your "LGBTQ status." Its about you being a total bottle of Summer's Eve brand Douche!
^^^ Well said!!

There's a reason why folks in a visual media cater to their audience. It's not objectifying them and itdoesn't mean that's the only thing that's measuring their value on the medium. Their delivery and their attitudes have also been discussed on this board and elsewhere but this thread is just about their screen presence. Some of what makes them hot is their control over weight, physique, posture, and their selection of clothing and accessories. A lot of that takes work and effort and some folks enjoy being recognized for their accomplishments.

DAC

Post by DAC » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:29 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:14 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:45 am
Male or female, who do you find hot. I've asked it without gender included, and you refuse to show who you find hot. So really, who's ignorant now? Dude, you are really a piece of work. Get some mental help.

How do you even come to the conclusion of slavery versus who in the media is hot? A totally warped mind!
It’s like you’re asking someone who is asexual to proclaim what they find “sexy.”

You don’t get to determine me. I am my own person.

I’m happy with who I am. You may never be.
So.. .What makes you happy is making everyone else miserable?

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:36 pm

From what I understand, since he has been on, that is the case. He wants people unhappy and is full of drama. I am calling him a he, since he has not said what part of the lgbtq + Spectrum he is. Therefore, he has not corrected me. He has only scolded me.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:57 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:38 pm
It would be nice if it was mutual.
It will be mutual, when you stop being an Internet troll...and a bottle of Massingil!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:11 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:16 pm
And to be honest, you're attacking should be done in private messages only. You definitely know how to do that.
Notice this is not happening. I have not received one message from 101. Yet he still goes on the attack in public. That says a lot about him. Since he has not corrected his gender, when asked previous times, he is giving me permission to call him male.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:12 pm

Like I said, Internet troll and a total bottle of Massengill douche.

Considering I've mentioned myself being an openly gay man, you just confirmed your male, by the way you said I'm not getting in your pants. Thank you for confirming.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:55 pm

First off, you don't have power over anybody. If that was the case you would have had them removed ages ago. Second of all nobody's in your rabbit hole that's all in your mind. Thirdly, nobody's asking you for answers anymore. You told us what you were by your inactions. So if you are upset that we are "misgendering" you, that's your own fault. By the way, you have not used the phrase "Misgendering" at all. Another reason to show me you're not lgbtq! Poor victim.

Would somebody please report me and 101? As a moderator for a couple of other gay groups, I'd rather us both get kicked off for off topic messages, then for him to be wasting other people's time.

Stop being an Internet troll and a douche.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:39 pm

Whatever! You keep thinking that.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Keep telling yourself that, if that's what gets you through.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:07 pm

Clearly, yours.

Adios!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic