Acceptable registrations in the queue through November 21 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 518
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by TeddyBear » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:45 am

Male or female, who do you find hot. I've asked it without gender included, and you refuse to show who you find hot. So really, who's ignorant now? Dude, you are really a piece of work. Get some mental help.

How do you even come to the conclusion of slavery versus who in the media is hot? A totally warped mind!


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 6150
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:14 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:45 am
Male or female, who do you find hot. I've asked it without gender included, and you refuse to show who you find hot. So really, who's ignorant now? Dude, you are really a piece of work. Get some mental help.

How do you even come to the conclusion of slavery versus who in the media is hot? A totally warped mind!
It’s like you’re asking someone who is asexual to proclaim what they find “sexy.”

You don’t get to determine me. I am my own person.

I’m happy with who I am. You may never be.



User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 518
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by TeddyBear » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:44 am

101... Many asexuals will describe their own bodies, if not proclaim themselves as sexy or hot. I've heard folks do this many times. You have not once. You had many chances. Situations are not people.

How can I determine you, when you don't even determine or define yourself. I have asked you to do this at least 3 times. Then you came up with some lame BS on what you believe others should do for you. You poor victim!

I see that you clearly are not the happy one. You cannot state who you are in the LGBTQ+ spectrum. How am I ever supposed to be happy with you, when you are not at all happy enough with yourself (or have the self esteem) to proclaim who you are within the above mentioned spectrum? All we know is that you say you are no longer gay.

Blasting others on here also shows that you do not love yourself.

I am voting that you be kicked off of here for your reckless posting and making threads go way off topic. By the way, that has nothing to do with your "LGBTQ status." Its about you being a total bottle of Summer's Eve brand Douche!


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 6150
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:08 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:44 am
101... Many asexuals will describe their own bodies, if not proclaim themselves as sexy or hot. I've heard folks do this many times. You have not once. You had many chances. Situations are not people.

How can I determine you, when you don't even determine or define yourself. I have asked you to do this at least 3 times. Then you came up with some lame BS on what you believe others should do for you. You poor victim!

I see that you clearly are not the happy one. You cannot state who you are in the LGBTQ+ spectrum. How am I ever supposed to be happy with you, when you are not at all happy enough with yourself (or have the self esteem) to proclaim who you are within the above mentioned spectrum? All we know is that you say you are no longer gay.

Blasting others on here also shows that you do not love yourself.

I am voting that you be kicked off of here for your reckless posting and making threads go way off topic. By the way, that has nothing to do with your "LGBTQ status." Its about you being a total bottle of Summer's Eve brand Douche!
Look what they’ve done to you.

Calling ME names!

Demanding that I “identify” myself.

Saying that I’m not on the spectrum?! You see that “hot” “+”? I’m in there somewhere.

You’ve turned the LGBTQIA+ community into an exclusive club. That’s what we’ve been fighting against this whole time! Can’t you see it?

Oh, and hypocrisy, table for one. Saying I’m off-topic and attacking others? Re-read your post above.



User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 518
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by TeddyBear » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:16 pm

You have not been fighting for the lgbtq community at all. Speak of hypocrisy.

And I never called you a name, a single time. I only told you what you were being. Poor victim and a bottle of Summer's Eve Vinegr and water...with a twist of lemon.

And those who are out and proud want to State and identify who they are. You never did once. This shows you are not lgbtq proud. How can you fight for lgbtq rights, when you are not proud of being lgbtq.

And to be honest, you're attacking should be done in private messages only. You definitely know how to do that.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 6150
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:19 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:44 am
Its about you being a total bottle of Summer's Eve brand Douche!
TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:16 pm
And I never called you a name, a single time.
:rollin :rollin :rollin

Stinks to be wrong, huh?

Oh, and just because I’m not your brand of LGBTQIA+ doesn’t mean I’m any less of a person.

Do you require all gay men to have limp wrists, be hair stylists, put their hands on their hips, and say “Oh, pleeth!”
Last edited by lovinlife101 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.



km1125
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by km1125 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:38 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:44 am
101... Many asexuals will describe their own bodies, if not proclaim themselves as sexy or hot. I've heard folks do this many times. You have not once. You had many chances. Situations are not people.

How can I determine you, when you don't even determine or define yourself. I have asked you to do this at least 3 times. Then you came up with some lame BS on what you believe others should do for you. You poor victim!

I see that you clearly are not the happy one. You cannot state who you are in the LGBTQ+ spectrum. How am I ever supposed to be happy with you, when you are not at all happy enough with yourself (or have the self esteem) to proclaim who you are within the above mentioned spectrum? All we know is that you say you are no longer gay.

Blasting others on here also shows that you do not love yourself.

I am voting that you be kicked off of here for your reckless posting and making threads go way off topic. By the way, that has nothing to do with your "LGBTQ status." Its about you being a total bottle of Summer's Eve brand Douche!
^^^ Well said!!

There's a reason why folks in a visual media cater to their audience. It's not objectifying them and itdoesn't mean that's the only thing that's measuring their value on the medium. Their delivery and their attitudes have also been discussed on this board and elsewhere but this thread is just about their screen presence. Some of what makes them hot is their control over weight, physique, posture, and their selection of clothing and accessories. A lot of that takes work and effort and some folks enjoy being recognized for their accomplishments.



DAC
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:43 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by DAC » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:29 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:14 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:45 am
Male or female, who do you find hot. I've asked it without gender included, and you refuse to show who you find hot. So really, who's ignorant now? Dude, you are really a piece of work. Get some mental help.

How do you even come to the conclusion of slavery versus who in the media is hot? A totally warped mind!
It’s like you’re asking someone who is asexual to proclaim what they find “sexy.”

You don’t get to determine me. I am my own person.

I’m happy with who I am. You may never be.
So.. .What makes you happy is making everyone else miserable?



User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 518
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by TeddyBear » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:36 pm

From what I understand, since he has been on, that is the case. He wants people unhappy and is full of drama. I am calling him a he, since he has not said what part of the lgbtq + Spectrum he is. Therefore, he has not corrected me. He has only scolded me.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 6150
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:37 pm

DAC wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:29 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:14 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:45 am
Male or female, who do you find hot. I've asked it without gender included, and you refuse to show who you find hot. So really, who's ignorant now? Dude, you are really a piece of work. Get some mental help.

How do you even come to the conclusion of slavery versus who in the media is hot? A totally warped mind!
It’s like you’re asking someone who is asexual to proclaim what they find “sexy.”

You don’t get to determine me. I am my own person.

I’m happy with who I am. You may never be.
So.. .What makes you happy is making everyone else miserable?
Only you can make you miserable.



lovinlife101
Posts: 6150
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:38 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:36 pm
From what I understand, since he has been on, that is the case. He wants people unhappy and is full of drama. I am calling him a he, since he has not said what part of the lgbtq + Spectrum he is. Therefore, he has not corrected me. He has only scolded me.
You can call me whatever you want. It’s incorrect, but it’s your right. Oh, and I’ll never try to silence you. It would be nice if it was mutual.



User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 518
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by TeddyBear » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:57 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:38 pm
It would be nice if it was mutual.
It will be mutual, when you stop being an Internet troll...and a bottle of Massingil!


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 518
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by TeddyBear » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:11 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:16 pm
And to be honest, you're attacking should be done in private messages only. You definitely know how to do that.
Notice this is not happening. I have not received one message from 101. Yet he still goes on the attack in public. That says a lot about him. Since he has not corrected his gender, when asked previous times, he is giving me permission to call him male.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 6150
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:37 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:11 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:16 pm
And to be honest, you're attacking should be done in private messages only. You definitely know how to do that.
Notice this is not happening. I have not received one message from 101. Yet he still goes on the attack in public. That says a lot about him. Since he has not corrected his gender, when asked previous times, he is giving me permission to call him male.
And you never will receive a private message from me. If you send one to me, I’ll ignore it, just like all others who send me private messages.

Do you always assume someone’s gender or is that just for me?

You’re the kid in elementary school who continually badgered people by asking, “So, who do you like? Huh? Huh? You have to like someone! (lights hair on fire) WHO IS IT???!!!!”

For someone who claims to not care about me, you surely like to engage with me. But rest assured, YOU’RE NOT GETTING INTO THESE PANTS!!!



User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 518
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by TeddyBear » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:12 pm

Like I said, Internet troll and a total bottle of Massengill douche.

Considering I've mentioned myself being an openly gay man, you just confirmed your male, by the way you said I'm not getting in your pants. Thank you for confirming.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic