Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mojo in the morning phone scams

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Mojo in the morning phone scams

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:04 pm

You’d have to be truly ignorant to fall for any of this garbage.

It’s usually members of the sales staff.

Just like taking “callers” on the lame stuff they talk about. All sales staff. Once in a while an intern.

Smoke and mirrors folks.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:28 am

How convenient that when a radio DJ dork says something about “Don’t you hate it when people don’t take the shopping carts back in the cart corral? And look! Fifteen people just dropped what they were doing, knew our phone number, and called us to rant!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:08 pm

It’s hilarious to think that a listener who thinks their significant other is cheating would think:

“I’ve got the perfect plan! I’ll call a morning radio host and have them offer free roses to see if the significant other is cheating! Even though this has been done for years, they won’t suspect anything!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:33 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:08 pm
It’s hilarious to think that a listener who thinks their significant other is cheating would think:

“I’ve got the perfect plan! I’ll call a morning radio host and have them offer free roses to see if the significant other is cheating! Even though this has been done for years, they won’t suspect anything!”
Then the Disc Jerkies pretend to be compassionate about the situation. Their voices get lower and slower, then it’s “Let’s take other people’s calls to see what they think of someone catching their significant other cheating, destroying a relationship in public, and rubbing their faces in it!!!”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic