Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nomination: lovinlife101

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
stopnswop2

Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:16 pm

He/she is a lunatic and a troll.

8o

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14888

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:46 pm

Yeah, One Of Mimi Bobeck’s trolls on Drew Carey, I love that show.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:02 am

Any more I mostly just ignore its posts and threads. It is the worst kind of ignorant...no clue how ignorant they are and to the contrary actually thinks they are the smartest person on the board.

I no longer directly engage trolls

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:05 am

From Webroot: https://www.webroot.com/au/en/resources ... th-a-troll
There are trolls online. Not the fairytale kind that sits under bridges: we’re talking about the mean, nasty individuals who use online anonymity to be cruel, spread their own brand of hate, destroy reputations and products, and generally try to upset and crush as many people and companies as they possibly can.

Trolls agitate to start fights between friends or strangers; they torment those struggling with illnesses or with the loss of a loved one, people unsure of their identity or their looks, or any other weakness a troll can find. They disrupt forums with off-topic comments, brag nonstop about themselves, ridicule the thoughts of others or insert controversial comments to disrupt conversations.

Trolls spread lies, deceive and cause damage, and they enjoy every minute they can make someone else miserable. They may be obnoxious teens, but more often than not they’re seemingly “normal” adults who use internet anonymity to shed their veneer of decency and show their ugly selves. Trolls are basically cyberbullies on steroids – cowards afraid to show their face but nastier and more dedicated than garden-variety bullies. They are often fairly tech savvy, willing to dig up a comment or information from your past to distort, thereby “justifying” their actions.

If you’ve spent any time online, you’ve probably run across trolls even if you didn’t know the term. You may have tried to reason with them, be nice to them or virtually shout back at them. Don’t bother. You’re more likely to win an argument with a tree than you are with a troll.
I'd say it's pretty dead-on description. And no, that's not a death threat, even though I used the word "dead." The troll thinks I am bothered by anything it says, but once I've accepted someone is a troll, their belligerent narrative has no impact, resulting in a good laugh or an eye roll.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:45 am

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:05 am
From Webroot: https://www.webroot.com/au/en/resources ... th-a-troll
There are trolls online. Not the fairytale kind that sits under bridges: we’re talking about the mean, nasty individuals who use online anonymity to be cruel, spread their own brand of hate, destroy reputations and products, and generally try to upset and crush as many people and companies as they possibly can.

Trolls agitate to start fights between friends or strangers; they torment those struggling with illnesses or with the loss of a loved one, people unsure of their identity or their looks, or any other weakness a troll can find. They disrupt forums with off-topic comments, brag nonstop about themselves, ridicule the thoughts of others or insert controversial comments to disrupt conversations.

Trolls spread lies, deceive and cause damage, and they enjoy every minute they can make someone else miserable. They may be obnoxious teens, but more often than not they’re seemingly “normal” adults who use internet anonymity to shed their veneer of decency and show their ugly selves. Trolls are basically cyberbullies on steroids – cowards afraid to show their face but nastier and more dedicated than garden-variety bullies. They are often fairly tech savvy, willing to dig up a comment or information from your past to distort, thereby “justifying” their actions.

If you’ve spent any time online, you’ve probably run across trolls even if you didn’t know the term. You may have tried to reason with them, be nice to them or virtually shout back at them. Don’t bother. You’re more likely to win an argument with a tree than you are with a troll.
I'd say it's pretty dead-on description. And no, that's not a death threat, even though I used the word "dead." The troll thinks I am bothered by anything it says, but once I've accepted someone is a troll, their belligerent narrative has no impact, resulting in a good laugh or an eye roll.

"under the bridge" ?

No.

Think planer boards and long lines, with a half dozen J-plugs dancing behind the stern.

Realist

Post by Realist » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:56 am

C’mon Mark - look at the last 24-48 hours of posts by this “it” - all the “it” does is post things to completely aggravate and harass others here. The posts and replies in the Detroit and Tri Cities Board that “it” posted are classic troll behavior, as any thread “it” posts on quickly goes off topic and “it” starts bashing others.

“It” needs to go - and it’s long overdue

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:52 am

I have to say I don't have much of an opinion because I have Lowlife on ignore. It's amazing how well the rest of the board sort of navigates around these posts.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:54 pm

I think we are dealing with a young person, 15 to 19 maybe 20, who has created this online persona so he/she/it can play the big shot. Strikes me as the type of person who wouldn't say shit to any of us face to face...internet cojones only.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:29 pm

Someone who whines so much about being bullied while having the reputation of an internet bully doesn't have too much credibility. I think this thing is older than 15-20 due to simply acting foolish around here for 8 years.

Needless to say, nothing this thing has posted has ever changed my mind about anything, hasn't made me doubt myself or my beliefs (usually will reaffirm my beliefs), and hasn't really affected me at all with its unique brand of hatred.

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:26 pm

It appears that lovinlife 101 is a giant loser, And more than likely is in some type of home where the patients get Internet privileges if they’re good boys and girls. Just my take on it.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:17 am

autolab wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:56 pm
HL101 was let go from both TV5 and TV25. "It" is a he who thought he was better than everyone else... until he burned bridges and is now relegated to trolling his former coworkers on the Buzzboard.

He'll deny it. But many people on the Buzzboard know HL101's true identity.

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:23 am

What happened did Channel 5 & 25 get a new janitor 😆.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:42 am

He is purposely trying to trigger me by saying he is a tranny, because I said it was a mental illness and shouldn't have special rights.

And he keeps saying "no I do not consent" to me when I demand things he refuses to answer.
:lol :rolleyes

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:40 pm

He's talking about sex now.

Music is my life.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:43 pm

Despite all this bullying, I’m still here!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic