Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Me TV Detroit bug

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Art Van Damme

Me TV Detroit bug

Post by Art Van Damme » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:05 pm

Channel flipping this afternoon and noticed along-side the MeTV bug in the lower right-hand corner of the screen, is the Local 4 bug.

Wonder if this is new marketing or an oversight.

The Local 4 logo does not disappear during commercials. Also, its intensity is not dimmed during a show.

Happy Snow day.

Art

mtburb
Location: Wyandotte, 17 miles from Southfield, 38 miles from Oregon

Re: Me TV Detroit bug

Post by mtburb » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:32 pm

I noticed the same thing last night.

My furthest DTV tropo: KDKA Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at 202 miles for three days in January 2017 and a night in September 2017 with only an Antennas Direct C2V!

Current setup: Antennas Direct C2Max (2018-present)

SolarMax

Re: Me TV Detroit bug

Post by SolarMax » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:30 pm

Took note of this today, got beat to the punch posting that here :)
Inserting local bug over sponsor messages is a no-no. If they now insist on annoying viewers with the bug, it is supposed to be time synced by their automation only to program segments, per rundowns from the content provider. Also, the newer "Local 4" bug is H*** and distracting (both on MeTV and on 4.1), full white with no transparency.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic