Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WKQI HD 2

The technical side of broadcasting. Think IBOC is a sham? Talk about it here! How about HDTV? Post DX reports here as well.
Deleted User 14803

WKQI HD 2

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Here’s a perfect example of why radio stations don’t care about HD radio anymore ,WKQI HD 2 has some technical issues that has to do with the volume of the station, I called numerous times and told them to look into the issue they tell me they will have an engineer check it out that was 2weeks ago ,I called again today and they said that they will notify the engineer but the receptionist didn’t even know what HD radio was she ask me to explain what is HDRadio and what type of music that was on HD 2 so I her told Classic Soul that was from IHeart radio she said “Oh I didn’t know we had a station like that”Apparently no one is really educated about HD Radio even in the Radio station they work for sad but true.This is in a building that houses 5 FM stations all with HD sub channels and the girl answering phones doesn’t know what the hell HDRadio is.What do you think? Does anyone really care about HDRadio?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic