Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Being pro-police

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
franko75

Re: Being pro-police

Post by franko75 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:26 am

There are bad people in every proffesion. You name the job you can find good people. Police officers are great people, they protect us and save our lives. There is no reason why the media shouldn't have a good relationship with them. If an officers messes up the local media will go after them.

This thread is ridiculous..

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:02 am

And these ll101 posts have had NOTHING to do with the purpose of this board in the first place, mxmetalhead doesn't-wont ever close a thread, nor stop the B.S. as well.

The red ! Icon bottom right is to inform of a problem with a post and we all have done so many times on many of the B.S. ll101 puts out and its like complaining to a wall, nothing ever gets done. The Flint, Tri-Cities and the Thumb board is the national inquirer version of the entire board, ll101 is the cause of it and mxmetalhead doesn't lift a finger!

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:54 pm

"Accept your own position in life. Try to improve it. Help others. Don't blame them for your own problems. Work hard. Love more. "
Take your own advice idiot, there wasn't a problem on this site till you showed up, I've been here for almost 12 years,
I am not the problem... you are and we all know you know it! :evil: You have been here surprisingly since 2011 but only seem to have been a jerk the last couple years, you on some mood altering medication or so?
Bought frickin' time you understood that your the problem, I'm sure you really do understand it, I'm far from alone in knowing this about you, but your having too much fun in your mom-dads basement to stop!

Your someone that and you know it is purposely trolling this site and I'm sure others to just gain attention to yourself we all now that clearly.
Almost everything you do here has nothing to do with what the website is all about and you and metalhead know it.

If you really are a former media person-maybe from 25, no wonder your a former one, no one in their right mind would even read your resume.

Screw you and your have a nice day B.S.! :twisted:

DAC

Post by DAC » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:46 pm

Uh-oh, Ronaldski. I have this weird hunch that someone special is about to give you a condescending, passive-aggressive critique of spelling and grammar, while basically ignoring what you said. It's like Groundhog Day.

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:06 pm

+1 DAC LOL and have a nice day DAC! :D

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:41 pm

Buy your own TV station or some airtime if you have an issue with it...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:53 am

I guess you're not ready to put your wallet where your mouth is?

Weak, very weak...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

NoozDude

Post by NoozDude » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:47 am

....Bill Harris' station
Oh, Bill Harris is singular, not plural. The punctuation in the original post, "Bill Harris' station," is incorrect. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the correct punctuation is "Bill Harris's station." Skippy.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:28 pm

As usual, you've missed the point. There are people who bitch about things, and there are people who try to do something about things. You don't mention anything that you're doing, but you bitch a storm of self-righteous, holier than thou, and "LL101 is always right because he's smarter than everyone else" bullshit, without once saying what you are doing other than running your stupid trap.

And your forgot this one: Tired of dickheads ruining what was once a fun and informative forum? Find a new one. http://midmichiganbroadcasting.yuku.com ... B-7E3_ouHs

Other than me, there seems to only be two other people who have posted there thus far. But, hopefully either that place or another one will become a decent low-bullshit place to talk about TV and Radio.

Bdl

Post by Bdl » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:28 pm

@101...

It seems you have too much free time on your hands...maybe a JOB is what you need. Preferably seven days a week. You can use me as a reference.

DAC

Post by DAC » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:26 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:Bdl, I will never use you as a reference for anything.

So your logic tells you that someone who thinks critically, analyzes logically, and writes correctly is unemployed?
THIS is why people don't like you (pick on you, call you names, etc). Boo hoo. Poor you. Perhaps you do think critically and analyze logically. But none of it matters because you don't have an ounce of modesty to go with it, Skippy.

By the way, Bdl is on topic, because the topic is you. This is no longer the Flint, Tri-Cities, and The Thumb forum. This is now the LL101 is a Douchebag Forum. All topics degrade to you talking about yourself, because you don't have the ability to be the bigger person and ignore a barb or two. The forum as it was is practically dead, and the one common denominator in its demise is YOU.

Anyone want to bet $5 that LL can't stop himself from responding? Knowing when silence is better isn't one of his many, much prided skills. Most narcissists are like that.

Herm

Post by Herm » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:59 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:Have you seen the story of the Traverse City cop who was drinking while driving and displaying a Confederate flag?

Apparently he's suspended with pay. Nice.

Here's my issue. I hate the Confederate flag with every fiber of my being. It represents everything wrong with our country. It represents slavery, hatred, intolerance, and racism.

However, I support free speech. I believe this cop, as dirty, irresponsible, and ignorant as he is, has the right to express his opinion without the government punishing him regardless of how controversial it is. By disciplining him, the police department is violating his First Amendment rights. The department is punishing him for saying something that is unpopular. The last time I checked, that's not a crime!
Didn't you say he was drinking while driving? Perhaps he's being punished for that?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:36 am

He quit. He has a lengthy list of incidents that the city was prepared to let go with the first foia request. How hard do you think it would be to find a job with 1,100 websites carrying the story? He is stupid, but not STUPID.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:53 am

The TC cop deserved to be fired. Someone with judgment that piss poor should not be employed in law enforcement...period.

Herm

Post by Herm » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:59 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:I'm sure the city cut him a pretty sizable check to resign and agree not to sue.
What exactly would he sue them for?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic