Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Remembering Mike Clark (longtime morning radio co-host at WRIF)

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Remembering Mike Clark (longtime morning radio co-host at WRIF)

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:45 pm

Due to the prior memorial thread being wiped up as a result of Monday's database failure, I figured I would launch a new thread.

Feel free to share your fond memories of Mike Clark, Mr. Stress, or for that matter, "Butt Mike." :smokin

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Mega Hertz

Re: Remembering Mike Clark (longtime morning radio co-host at WRIF)

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Classy, MW.

I can't say I knew Mike all that well. Most exchanges were in passing while doing an overnight air shift and them coming in, or maybe on the smoke deck. Always seemed distracted but never ignored anyone. Always willing to make small talk with anyone. Let's face it, Mike Clark didn't have to chat with some pissant overnight fill-in DJ. But he did. Damn sorry to lose him. Matter of fact, no one on that show had to talk to the likes of me, yet they all did. Tired and out of it as they were, that whole crew was great.

Thanks for all the laughs, Mike!!!

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic