Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

RUSSIA , RUSSIA, RUSSIA

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

RUSSIA , RUSSIA, RUSSIA

Post by screen glare » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:11 am

So now Trump disagrees with Senate assesment of RUSSIA. How long before the Trump minority of voters wake up to Russia's sway with this bloated blow hard who is Putin's paunchy puppet?

Circle Seven

Re: RUSSIA , RUSSIA, RUSSIA

Post by Circle Seven » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:14 am

This article is a couple weeks old, but in a nutshell, it says that there is still no proof that Russia is responsible for the hacks into the DNC.

Here's two of the better paragraphs from the article:

"The gist of the Case Against Russia goes like this: The person or people who infiltrated the DNC’s email system and the account of John Podesta left behind clues of varying technical specificity indicating they have some connection to Russia, or at least speak Russian. Guccifer 2.0, the entity that originally distributed hacked materials from the Democratic party, is a deeply suspicious figure who has made statements and decisions that indicate some Russian connection. The website DCLeaks, which began publishing a great number of DNC emails, has some apparent ties to Guccifer and possibly Russia. And then there’s WikiLeaks, which after a long, sad slide into paranoia, conspiracy theorizing, and general internet toxicity has made no attempt to mask its affection for Vladimir Putin and its crazed contempt for Hillary Clinton. If you look at all of this and sort of squint, it looks quite strong indeed, an insurmountable heap of circumstantial evidence too great in volume to dismiss as just circumstantial or mere coincidence.

But look more closely at the above and you can’t help but notice all of the qualifying words: Possibly, appears, connects, indicates. It’s impossible (or at least dishonest) to present the evidence for Russian responsibility for hacking the Democrats without using language like this. The question, then, is this: Do we want to make major foreign policy decisions with a belligerent nuclear power based on suggestions alone, no matter how strong?"

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/14/her ... ot-enough/

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:49 am

This is so hypocritical...we have "interfered" in elections for years, and I don't even know if that is always bad...

If it a candidate that wants to restore human rights, I think that would be ok for us to vocally support or "interfere", if you will.

Of course if that spoiled brat Hillary loses then it's Russia's fault, and they must be sanctioned.

The Podesta hacking was so 7th grade...anyone with "Hacking for Dummies" book could have done it. The DNC is filled with a bunch of technical Luddites like Hillary.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:18 am

Anything that makes light-in-the-loafers Hillary voters hysterical is fine with me. What's the matter? I thought the commies were the good guys? :lol

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:23 am

Bill Clinton seemed to think so.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:34 am

audiophile wrote:This is so hypocritical...we have "interfered" in elections for years, and I don't even know if that is always bad...

If it a candidate that wants to restore human rights, I think that would be ok for us to vocally support or "interfere", if you will.

Of course if that spoiled brat Hillary loses then it's Russia's fault, and they must be sanctioned.

The Podesta hacking was so 7th grade...anyone with "Hacking for Dummies" book could have done it. The DNC is filled with a bunch of technical Luddites like Hillary.
We see ourselves as having a certain amount of power as the worlds only superpower... for us to be messed with is awfully different. For their to be several prominent senators of both parties on this bandwagon means that something happened, something major, with proof.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:38 am

We know Assange was involved with it, why blame Russia instead?

The DNC leaks came from inside:
http://www.anonews.co/assange-russian-leaks/

As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks – there is a major difference between the two. And it should be said again and again, that if Hillary Clinton had not connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie, if she had not received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie, if she had not accepted massive donations to the Clinton foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence, if she had not failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people, then none of this would have happened.
This makes sense - it probably was rogue Bernie supporter.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:25 am

Did the Russians play around with the DNC? Most likely. No different than our country playing around in their cyber systems. Did they cause Clinton to lose? if one implies they messed with the actual vote, then no. If one implies by exposing the inner workings of the DNC and team Hillary, then yes they did. I equate it with Nixon and Watergate. They all do it, he just got caught. I am sure the Republicans are no less dirty than the Democrats, it's just that THIS time the Democrats got caught, next time the RNC will get nailed unless they learned form this and will better protect their shit.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Circle Seven - your first statement indicates the info in the article is obsolete.

The Trump voters are short sighted. They're more interested in him being president no matter how it happened and putting down the choice of the majority of voters by millions more - than waking up and realizing what Russia under Putin is doing to their sacred free election system in our beloved country.

They are yellow bellied idiots. Not red blooded patriots.

I hope Obama and every senator and representative in congress - whatever their party - makes Vlad-the-Invader truly "see red" for the first time in his life - the red of the flag of The United States of America which symbolizes the blood shed by men and women protecting us from those who would take away our liberty. The Soviet Union threatened to destroy us from within. And this KGB Soviet hold-over is executing that plan. Forget Trump. Forget Clinton. It's bigger than them. Wake up!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Eureka! Today Obama brings down the hammer on Vlad-the-Invader. Bipartisan support in congress - and the hearings and investigations will continue long after Trump's inaguration.

Most Americans realize this is bigger than another guy or gal occupying the oval office. This is about defending democracy.

Of course Putin is counting on his Trump Puppet to get Russia's red ass and face out of this sling. Trump's trying - but has no sway with the majority of American voters who selected Clinton for president.

Vlad and Russia have to be exposed for their dangerous decietful deeds. Stay tuned comrads. No amount of denial or distraction can help Vlad now. Score one for the Americans and all freedom loving people worldwide.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:46 pm

What the hell is wrong with Trump? Evidence has been made public and he wants Americans to "move on"?

I am beginning to think that his wife (from an Eastern block nation) is wearing the pants and our secrets are about to handed to the Russians.

Still happy defending this traitor?

Last edited by TC Talks on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:55 pm

TC Talks wrote:What the hell is wrong with Trump? Evidence has been made public and he wants Americans to "move on"?

I am beginning to think that his wife (from an Eastern block nation) is wearing the pants and our secrets are about to handed to the Russians.

Hope red is your favorite color....

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:06 pm

TC Talks wrote:What the hell is wrong with Trump? Evidence has been made public and he wants Americans to "move on"?

Evidence? Of which do you speak? I haven't seen any that was made public?

Should Israel kick all the US diplomats out because the State Department, under direction from the White House, interfered with their last election?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Announcement today, Russians tossed out of the US, and much of the evidence will be declassified.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:13 pm

TC Talks wrote:Announcement today, Russians tossed out of the US, and much of the evidence will be declassified.
Sorry. That's not evidence. At least yet.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic