Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Christian Weston Chandler - New Face of Radical Left

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

Turkeytop

Re: Christian Weston Chandler - New Face of Radical Left

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:34 am

Death threats? I get-em just about every day. Mostly from my wife. No big deal.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

SaveFerris

Post by SaveFerris » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:42 am

Poor Chris Chan, the most tragic of all the chans... People thought the Cracky obsession was creepy but she never had her own wiki. I think.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:57 am

Donald Trump already has a Purple Heart. Lets hope he never has to actually earn it in our weapons 'n wackos America.

Politicians, political activists, and their cohorts seem to be the most popular targets of choice of the radical right, radical left, and violently mentally ill. Sadly the list of those targeted in recent history include:

President Kennedy
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Attorney General Robert Kennedy
Governor George Wallace
President Gerald Ford
President Ronald Reagan
Presidential Press Secretary James Brady
John Lennon
City Supervisor Harvey Milk
Mayor George Moscone

Since Donald Trump is a coward it seems odd that he would spread fear and spew hatred igniting tempers and passions of determined throngs and hoards. As usual he's livin' large while not living in reality.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:37 am

Don't forget, Chris also attacked a GameStop employee because of Sonic's blue arms in the Sonic Boom! series. So he does have a history of violence when he doesn't like what media tells him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w

Then the time he and his mom ran down the guy who ran the game shop in town with their car because he banned him from the store.

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/28_October_2011
SaveFerris wrote:Poor Chris Chan, the most tragic of all the chans... People thought the Cracky obsession was creepy but she never had her own wiki. I think.
Don't forget subforum.

We have a 20 page thread talking about this post

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chris-cal ... der.25664/
Turkeytop wrote:Death threats? I get-em just about every day. Mostly from my wife. No big deal.
Me too, most of mine are from Tommy Tooter, though.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:49 am

He or she?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:24 am

audiophile wrote:He or she?
Chris? Chris likes to think of themselves as M2F trans, but like since he is rather limited in terms of brain, people still think of Chris as a him and call him by his original name.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:40 am

I'm thinking "it" might have a new ca-reer in jail.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic