Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This Wasn't Done By The Tea Party

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

This Wasn't Done By The Tea Party

Post by Bryce » Sat May 28, 2016 3:13 pm

Happy Memorial Day...

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/ ... in-venice/

Vandals Deface Vietnam War Memorial In Venice

Leftist pricks.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Shuts Up

Re: This Wasn't Done By The Tea Party

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat May 28, 2016 3:53 pm

And it wasn't done by Trump supporters either. It was likely done by the anti-Trump, foreign flag wavers known to be in that area, many illegally.

A large number of Vietnam War veterans had doubts about our involvement in Vietnam too, like why we were on the verge of winning, but traitors in our government wouldn't let them continue. But few Americans spit on them when they came home or became nongovernment civilian traitors like Jane Fonda and John Kerry. The North Vietnamese committed horrible atrocities to the American soldiers.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat May 28, 2016 4:23 pm

Bryce wrote:Happy Memorial Day...

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/ ... in-venice/

Vandals Deface Vietnam War Memorial In Venice

Leftist pricks.
They probably weren't leftists or even political... Just pricks... Not everything you dislike is automatically leftist...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat May 28, 2016 4:27 pm

NS8401 wrote: They probably weren't leftists or even political... Just pricks... Not everything you dislike is automatically leftist...
Who else hates our.military enough to do such a thing? Given the timing, it was most certainly done to make a statement. Leftist, anarchist pricks!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat May 28, 2016 4:40 pm

It could have been a family member of a young soldier who sacrificed his life in the Vietnam War. Many such relatives are bitter as they realize what Vietnam was really all about. They admire their kid, sibling, or spouse who made the ultimate sacrifice - but hate the US government and political hawks who sent our military there.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat May 28, 2016 5:04 pm

screen glare wrote:It could have been a family member of a young soldier who sacrificed his life in the Vietnam War. Many such relatives are bitter as they realize what Vietnam was really all about. They admire their kid, sibling, or spouse who made the ultimate sacrifice - but hate the US government and political hawks who sent our military there.
Looks like ethnic gang graffiti to me. Although there were loyal ethnic Vietnam veterans, there were so few that this seems like grasping for straws.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat May 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote: They probably weren't leftists or even political... Just pricks... Not everything you dislike is automatically leftist...
Who else hates our.military enough to do such a thing? Given the timing, it was most certainly done to make a statement. Leftist, anarchist pricks!
Given that other such tagging has been seen in the Neighberhood it's likely that they were just common vandals using the Neighberhood as their canvas... You don't have to hate the military to do this, all you have to do is see a spot that you haven't tagged yet.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat May 28, 2016 6:14 pm

Maybe so, but I'll still give you odds they don't vote republican.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat May 28, 2016 6:16 pm

I'm sure they knew what they were marking. Only an animal wouldn't know what they were marking. I think, given their outright hatred of the US, as evidenced by the anti Trump protests, that the flag they were waving is the flag they are loyal to.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat May 28, 2016 6:22 pm

Bryce wrote:Maybe so, but I'll still give you odds they don't vote republican.
I'll give you better odds that they don't vote...

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat May 28, 2016 6:28 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote:Maybe so, but I'll still give you odds they don't vote republican.
I'll give you better odds that they don't vote...

exactly.

I no longer directly engage trolls

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Sun May 29, 2016 3:44 pm

I guess it's the sign of the times.... The 'perp's' have to be politically connected.
What ever happened to someone just being a DICK and needs to take a trip behind the wood shed?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun May 29, 2016 4:35 pm

tapeisrolling wrote:I guess it's the sign of the times.... The 'perp's' have to be politically connected.
What ever happened to someone just being a DICK and needs to take a trip behind the wood shed?
Thanks for putting that up tape. More often than not a dick move is no more than a just dick move. Scapegoating is such lame and useless exercise.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun May 29, 2016 10:10 pm

tapeisrolling wrote:I guess it's the sign of the times.... The 'perp's' have to be politically connected.
I'm so glad you brought this point up. You're right. It's pervasive. A white cop can't subdue a criminal if that criminal is black or hispanic without the entire law enforcement community being labeled a racist. You can't object to men using the ladies room or girls locker room without being a bigot. etc. etc.

As far as a trip behind the woodshed, those willing and able can't for fear of an Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch type filing ethnic intimidation charges against them.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun May 29, 2016 10:13 pm

Bryce wrote:
I'm so glad you brought this point up. You're right. It's pervasive. A white cop can't subdue a criminal if that criminal is black or hispanic without the entire law enforcement community being labeled a racist. You can't object to men using the ladies room or girls locker room without being a bigot. etc. etc.

As far as a trip behind the woodshed, those willing and able can't for fear of an Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch type filing ethnic intimidation charges against them.
It happens in a select few cases... The vast majority of police activity (99.999%) has no reaction from anybody. Let's keep our perspective and composure shall we?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic