Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Anyone actually listen to the news guy's podcast?

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
Deleted User 15408

Anyone actually listen to the news guy's podcast?

Post by Deleted User 15408 » Sat May 27, 2023 8:22 am

Does anyone actually listen to the afternoon news podcast from Q105? When you look at the pod bean page for it, the average number of downloads per episode is below 100.

Seems like an awful amount of work for no reward.

One would think that the people who are above Ron Burgundy at Q105 might look at those stats as a real reflection of listenership to this guy. Sure, one can argue that ratings are flawed. Although, in reality digital stats are hard facts.

But, what do I know? I'm just a guy with a keyboard who they think is just being a jerk online.

I'm sure someone will post a witty comeback to this like, "Well MicProcessor_22, you must be jaded because we won't give you a job interview!" or "We didn't hire you." or any other countless "creative" retort.

What other hard fact can they understand that the afternoon show on Q105 doesn't work? They obviously don't care about the ratings. Nobody is listening to the podcast. What about sales revenue? They can't be selling this mess.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic